Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 04:10:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Thought trump said ISIS was defeted... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Thought trump said ISIS was defeted...  (Read 447 times)
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« on: 01 16, 19, 11:23:05:AM » Reply

"U.S. troops killed in Syria suicide attack claimed by ISIS"

U.S. troops were among those killed Wednesday in an attack in northern Syria, the U.S. military has confirmed to CBS News. The U.S.-led coalition in Syria, Operation Inherent Resolve, confirmed in a tweet that, "U.S. service members were killed during an explosion while conducting a routine patrol in Syria today."

A U.S. military official confirmed separately to CBS News senior national defense correspondent David Martin reports by Kurdish media outlets that at least two Americans were among the dead in the city of Manbij, not far from the Turkish border, after an explosion hit a coalition convoy.

The U.S. military has not confirmed how many American casualties were among the bombing victims on Wednesday, but at least one report said as many as four U.S. service members were killed. If true, Martin notes that it would be the single largest loss of U.S. life in Syria since American forces were deployed there in 2015.

The attack comes just weeks after President Trump declared ISIS defeated and said U.S. troops were coming home. Speaking to a gathering of U.S. ambassadors at the State Department on Wednesday, after the Pentagon confirmed the deaths of American troops in Syria, Vice President Mike Pence repeated both of Mr. Trump's assertions.

The rest of the story:>> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-troops-reportedly-killed-syria-suicide-attack-isis-today-2019-01-16/ 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 01 16, 19, 11:33:11:AM » Reply

Yes, President Trump said defeated as in having no more territory under their control not exterminated!
Sadie402

« Reply #2 on: 01 16, 19, 11:48:39:AM » Reply

Trump lied. Surprised?
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 01 16, 19, 11:51:02:AM » Reply

Pence declares 'ISIS has been defeated' on the same day as deadly Syria attack

On the same day that an ISIS-claimed attack killed US service members in Syria, Vice President Mike Pence declared that "the caliphate has crumbled and ISIS has been defeated."

Pence's remark to the Global Chiefs of Mission conference at the US State Department came about an hour after the US-led coalition confirmed that American troops had been killed in an explosion in Manbij.

"U.S. service members were killed during an explosion while conducting a routine patrol in Syria today. We are still gathering information and will share additional details at a later time," the tweet from Operation Inherent Resolve said.

ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack, which the ISIS-affiliated Amaq agency said was carried out by a suicide bomber with an explosive vest.

Pence made no mention of the attack and did not offer condolences. His press secretary Alyssa Farah tweeted Wednesday morning that he had been briefed and that he and President Donald Trump were "monitoring the situation."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/politics/pence-isis-defeated/index.html
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 01 16, 19, 11:53:14:AM » Reply

Yes, President Trump said defeated as in having no more territory under their control not exterminated!

wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 01 16, 19, 11:55:16:AM » Reply

that's not what Pence said.   Pence said the caliphate has crumbled and ISIS has been defeated.
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 01 16, 19, 12:00:30:PM » Reply

Illiterate moron respond to what I said not what you imagine I said!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #7 on: 01 16, 19, 12:02:53:PM » Reply

DO you get tired of having to explain or apologize for YOUR President all the time?
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 01 16, 19, 12:17:16:PM » Reply

Do you ever get tired of making foolish comments like that?
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 01 16, 19, 12:22:01:PM » Reply

Foolish comments are your bread and butter d2.
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 01 16, 19, 12:25:21:PM » Reply

Says the person who cannot read!
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 01 16, 19, 12:28:04:PM » Reply

I read fine.   Pence said the Caliphate had crumbled and ISIS was defeated.

your goofy self is the one who evidently can't read d2.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Thought trump said ISIS was defeted...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory