Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 04:47:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pelosi suggests Trump either postpone his State of the Union address 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Pelosi suggests Trump either postpone his State of the Union address  (Read 68 times)
wvit1001

« on: 01 16, 19, 10:36:24:AM » Reply

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has suggested President Trump postpone his State of the Union address before a joint session of Congress, citing the government shutdown.

Pelosi also suggested Trump instead submit the address in writing, as presidents have done for most of United States history.

The State of the Union is currently scheduled for January 29.

"Sadly, given the security concerns and unless government re-opens this week, I suggest that we work together to determine another suitable date after government has re-opened for this address or for you to consider delivering your State of the Union address in writing to the Congress on January 29th," Pelosi wrote in the letter.

In the letter, she noted that the US Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security lack the appropriate funding to carry out their duties.

https://www.businessinsider.com/government-shutdown-nancy-pelosi-suggests-trump-postpone-state-of-the-union-address-2019-1
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 01 16, 19, 10:39:29:AM » Reply

speaking of "non-essential" government workers, and in trump's case dangerously imcompetent government workers, being laid off, should lying ass Sarah Huckleberry still be getting paid?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pelosi suggests Trump either postpone his State of the Union address
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory