Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:09:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653467 Posts in 297924 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why I don't cotten to the "transgender" revolution... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Why I don't cotten to the "transgender" revolution...  (Read 73 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 01 16, 19, 03:58:52:AM » Reply

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trans-woman-explains-cursed-gamestop-cashier-viral-video-blatant-malicious-hate-162919129.html

Because of one sentence...

“Ma’am! Once again, ‘ma’am!,” Moore can be heard yelling. “If you want to call me sir again, I will show you a f***ing sir.”

You see, transgenders want all the privileges, but the minute they don't get their way, they can snap right back into their true gender...

What a douchebag.  Stop buying into the lies!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 01 16, 19, 05:59:28:AM » Reply

what does cotten mean?  and why does this one incident bother you so?  have you ever heard of the term "snowflake?"  bruce jenner is the most famous transgender, i guess, and he was a healthy, athletic right wing conservative male, who said he always felt like he was "trapped" inside a man's physical body.....why would he lie?  it is like with gay people in general- why would they have sex with someone they were not attracted to just because liberals said it was okay to be gay, so they did?  nobody can be that weird. 

it does not really matter if you cotton to it, as long as they harm no one or force themselves on anyone, it is their prerogative. 

calm down.

To "cotton to" is an idiom born of the cotton industry, meaning to get to know or understand something. In the textile industry, when a fiber cottons, it does a good job of blending in with other fibers to make cloth. Example using the idiom: I don't reckon that boy cottons to strangers.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 01 16, 19, 12:25:29:PM » Reply

To "cotton to" is an idiom born of the cotton industry, meaning to get to know or understand something. In the textile industry, when a fiber cottons, it does a good job of blending in with other fibers to make cloth. Example using the idiom: I don't reckon that boy cottons to strangers.

You're right.  And where I grew up, we spelled it cotten, because where I grew up, it was the accepted spelling.  Same way we say I'm going fishing on the crick.  Or my grandmother spelled words like behaviour, labour, or recognise.  It's called regional linguistics.  Something I never considered till high school, when my English teacher, an expert in linguistics showed us a film from a conference she attended and she was able to identify where people were from, just by their spellings and the way they pronounced words. 

Do you have any other questions this fine Wednesday morning, my dear?

takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 01 16, 19, 12:33:03:PM » Reply

BTW, do you have an opinion on the story, or do you plan to just berate members all day long?
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 01 16, 19, 12:40:03:PM » Reply

This transgender person definitely overreacted.

the guy made an honest mistake ffs. 
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #5 on: 01 16, 19, 12:40:17:PM » Reply

I was not berating you, except for being so bent out of shape by this silly flare up.  go back and read what the trans dude said, it sounds pretty much what some ballet dancing flamer might say when he gets upset.  there are people WHO ARE WEIRD.  they are not acting.  it is not because liberals do not want to beat them up.  they have been around at about the same number forever and ever.  calm down.  the only people who can be "talked into" being gay or being transgender or whatever are those who were really already gay or transgender or whatever and had not come to terms with it. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why I don't cotten to the "transgender" revolution...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory