Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 11:15:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662382 Posts in 298774 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This is a horrible story that should send shivers up everyones back 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: This is a horrible story that should send shivers up everyones back  (Read 45 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 01 16, 19, 03:24:39:AM » Reply

Those poor kids... 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/three-children-in-florida-die-after-locking-themselves-inside-freezer-police

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 01 16, 19, 04:02:33:AM » Reply

It is horrible, in so many ways...and perhaps the most disturbing of all is that neither adult even considered looking in the freezer?

I smell something rotten in Denmark.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #2 on: 01 16, 19, 05:52:54:AM » Reply

i know a lot of people believe government should not try to make companies comply with common sense safety regulations, from EPA guidelines to worker safety rules and wage and benefits protection to consumer protection and protection from corporate rip-offs, but why not a law that forces refrigerator-freezer companies to install a way to open the door FROM THE INSIDE?  how much could that cost per unit?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 01 16, 19, 09:35:49:AM » Reply

Why not a law that requires refrigerator-freezer companies to install a way to open the door FROM THE INSIDE?  how much could that cost per unit?

Let's not use the word force when it comes to government.

the automobile industry has installed a way to open a car trunk from the inside why not extend that law to cover any appliance which may be a threat to child safety?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #4 on: 01 16, 19, 09:42:10:AM » Reply

you are almost incredibly dim.  how many kids suffocate in the trunks of cars? what are you talking about?  i guess you believe the government should force duffel bag makers to have a way to unzip the duffel bag from the inside?  and for trump voters, the government force companies to make paper bags trump voters can fight their way outside of. 
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #5 on: 01 16, 19, 09:45:02:AM » Reply

The account I read said that an after-market latch had been installed so that the freezer could be padlocked.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 01 16, 19, 09:47:09:AM » Reply

that makes sense.  why else would you need to lock up your meat BEFORE you go to market?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 01 16, 19, 09:48:49:AM » Reply

Oscar proves he didn't read the article or he would know the hasp was mounted after market!

He responds out of abject ignorance because following a link and reading the actual article is too damned hard!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #8 on: 01 16, 19, 09:51:16:AM » Reply

The freezer was in a carport in a red state.  MS-13 or ISIS could break into it in a heartbeat without a padlock.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #9 on: 01 16, 19, 09:53:35:AM » Reply

I have read stories about kids being locked in freezers before after they climbed in because of no way of getting out, dumbshit.  unlike you, i can remember stuff that happened more than 22 hours ago. 

why are you so stupid? did you get locked in a refrigerator long enough to deprive your tiny brain of so much oxygen almost all your brain cells died?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #10 on: 01 16, 19, 09:55:46:AM » Reply

Unlike you I actually read the article!

Why do you think government solves all problems!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 01 16, 19, 09:57:47:AM » Reply

As usually Hoosier ho uses the thread and the death of the children to attack and call other board members names it's sad for any person to be in the shape Hoosier is, really sad.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: This is a horrible story that should send shivers up everyones back
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory