Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 10:35:46:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660592 Posts in 298606 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another caravan on the way 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Another caravan on the way  (Read 474 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 01 16, 19, 10:05:06:AM » Reply

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #13 on: 01 16, 19, 10:19:44:AM » Reply

I don't see any reason to ban assault weapons and high capacity clips-

nor did any of these mass shooter psychos-

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 01 16, 19, 10:25:08:AM » Reply

Oscar demands we import more criminals because America doesn't have enough crime!

Oscar assault weapons/magazine bans have proven to be wholly ineffective and you know it!

wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 01 16, 19, 10:31:25:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=600&amp;v=EkL3fheL2MY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=600&amp;v=EkL3fheL2MY</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=600&v=EkL3fheL2MY
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #16 on: 01 16, 19, 10:37:43:AM » Reply

Oscar demands we import more criminals because America doesn't have enough crime!

Oscar assault weapons/magazine bans have proven to be wholly ineffective and you know it!

you are fucking lying again about how many mass shooters could be stopped and how many lives could be saved, and were saved, by the assault weapon ban, lying pig, and you miss the point about the wall, you stupid ass.  a wall would not work any better than what is now, dumbass.  this isn't about a wall, it is about trump pandering to bigoted assholes stupid enough to believe no illegals could get in if all we did was build a wall!!  we already have fencing and barriers and surveillance over all of the areas a wall COULD BE BUILT along our border, dumbass.  we re doing all we can - barrier wise - if we want to end almost all illegal immigration it will not be by a stupid fuck wall- it will be by ending the demand for cheap labor by businesses here who hire them..dumbass.  end the demand, the supply goes away. why are you so stupid?  and then there is this, as well-

D2D

« Reply #17 on: 01 16, 19, 10:38:25:AM » Reply

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #18 on: 01 16, 19, 10:46:47:AM » Reply

change that to assault weapons ban made many paranoid gun owners mad because they could not protect themselves from 30 hoduran invaders into his mobile home at once, and the a picture of a grave of hundreds and hundreds of mass shooting victims killed by some loony tune asshole with an assault weapon, way more than by illegal immigrants, and say "so sad."

like you pig ass lying repubs say, do not let a tragedy go to waste.  no party is totally responsible for illegals being here, a stupid fuck wall will not slow it down by any more than it has for the last decade, and it will NOT END IT, BY ANY MEANS.

it is just you sick ass punks and bigots letting trump and fox turn any murder into a political prop for trump's personal gain and influence over his sick ass punk voter base. 
D2D

« Reply #19 on: 01 16, 19, 10:56:24:AM » Reply

Oscar says we don't patrol coastal waters and illegals could easily use boats to enter the USA undetected!

Can he be any more foolish?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #20 on: 01 16, 19, 10:59:16:AM » Reply

compared that to easily monitoring flat open desert where most of the southern border happens to be, pinhead.  wall or no wall, moron. 
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 01 16, 19, 11:15:52:AM » Reply

Oscar how do boats hide on the ocean?
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another caravan on the way
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education