Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 01:42:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662339 Posts in 298768 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Russian Collusion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Russian Collusion  (Read 151 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 01 15, 19, 10:38:59:PM » Reply

Yeah, we DO remember the Russian Collusion.  Do you?
"Hey Dmitri, Tell Vladimir I'll have more leeway when I'm re-elected."

Leeway for what? And what do you mean "WHEN" and not "IF?"  See the problem here?   Oh, sorry - too soon?
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 01 15, 19, 10:45:31:PM » Reply

no, it was the trump campaign sharing polling data with Putin.   and Manafort's work with Putin's footsoldiers.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 01 15, 19, 10:48:30:PM » Reply

An FBI agent working for special counsel Robert Mueller filed a heavily redacted court document Tuesday aiming to bolster Mueller's claim that former Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort repeatedly lied to investigators

The 31-page document — filed in Washington, D.C. federal court by Special Agent Jeffrey Weiland — appears to detail a "variety of subject matters" Mueller had accused Manafort of lying about.

Those alleged lies related to suspected Russian spy Konstantin Kilimnik and a wire transfer to a firm working for Manafort, as well as "information pertinent to another Department of Justice investigation" and "Manafort's contact with Administration officials."
KensanIV

« Reply #3 on: 01 15, 19, 11:00:54:PM » Reply

seriously?Huh?  would that statement have alerted the FBI or the Justice Dept?  Of course NOT.  But let
trump say "If the Russians have  monitored our emails...Can they tell us about the D's & Hillary"  That stared a major league investigation. 

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #4 on: 01 16, 19, 06:16:24:AM » Reply

why does even a nit-witted trump voter believe a president telling a diplomat of another country we do have contact with, with whom we do have treaties and certain policies in place and a diplomatic working relationship even if we are adversaries on the world stage- like Russia or China or even N. Korea, that after all the political fighting and hyperintensive partisanship of any national election, that president can have more leeway to negotiate certain policies or adjustments to policies and existing treaties that would be more likely to be approved by a congress that was out of election mode?

just because fox tried to make a big hairy deal out of this, why do you have to be so stupid as to believe it was anything out of the ordinary or somehow negative? 

when obama said this, was he or any of his closest advisors and team players under indictment for so many meetings with Russian agents and oligarchs and then lying about it?  or contact with 20 known russian agents who were also indicted along with Obama's campaign manager, his National Security Adviser, and his personal lawyer?

Some might think all those huge number of contacts and lies about contacts and the like by such highly placed people of a president's team might be more indicative of collusion than that president promising to talk about certain policies with a certain country's diplomat after the dust has settled in an upcoming election....

it is said one picture is worth a 1000 words, to express emotions and attitudes....how about these 2 pics showing two different attitudes and emotion concerning obama and trump and putin-

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Russian Collusion
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About