Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 08:58:50:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660478 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WOMAN SHOOTS MAN WITH HER SHOTGUN MAN DIES NO CHARGES FILED 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: WOMAN SHOOTS MAN WITH HER SHOTGUN MAN DIES NO CHARGES FILED  (Read 570 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 01 16, 19, 09:21:23:AM » Reply

Hoosier whore make his normal everyday reply to the topic--------->chickenshit racist bitch chickenshit racist bitch black guy gun ban's would have saved his life, at the expensive of the daughter and mother!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #13 on: 01 16, 19, 09:38:25:AM » Reply

learn to read, silly ass racist bitch!!  no democrat of any import has ever said we need to ban all guns.  so quit lying, little bitch.  the same day this rare example of a gun being used by a private citizen against another human in a positive way happened, if it was a regular American day, there are 33 people murdered by someone using a gun. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 01 16, 19, 09:42:32:AM » Reply

Oscar, your Democrat party lie sites prove nothing!

What I posted is fact if you cannot handle it, it is your problem not mine!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #15 on: 01 16, 19, 09:56:44:AM » Reply

fuck you. liar. i proved the shit you posted was a fucking lie.  unlike you, who cannot remember anything more than a few hours, i remember hearing Clinton and Feinstein, and reading about their views on gun control in general, to know your bullshit lying ass sources were fucking lies, stupid.  without having to go find a verifiable source but I did it anyway, dumbass liar. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #16 on: 01 16, 19, 10:01:14:AM » Reply

You proved nothing other than your own gullibility!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 01 16, 19, 10:16:02:AM » Reply

Hoosier whore strikes again and puts his intelligence and brilliance on display------>fuck you liar  shit  was a fucking lie bullshit lying ass fucking lies, stupid dumbass liar. 
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #18 on: 01 16, 19, 10:22:23:AM » Reply

bullshit-

here is what clinton really said about handguns, gullible bozo who uses right wing "sources,"

You know, we can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles -- it's something I strongly support -- we can't be so fixated on that that we are unable to think about the reality of life that millions of Americans face on streets that are unsafe, under conditions that no other nation—no other nations—has permitted to exist. And at some point, I still hope that the leadership of the National Rifle Association will go back to doing what it did when I was a boy and which made me want to be a lifetime member because they put out valuable information about hunting and marksmanship and safe use of guns. But just to know of the conditions we face today in a lot of our cities and other places in this country and the enormous threat to public safety is amazing.
Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session at the Adult Learning Center in New Brunswick, New Jersey, March 1, 1993

The chinese bullshit is too stupid to even try to discuss.  where is any evidence?  some chinese guy said something happened?

The Diane Feinstein bullshit is easily refuted-

FACT CHECK: Did Senator Dianne Feinstein Say 'All Vets Are ...
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/feinstein-veterans-firearms/[/COLOR]]https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/feinstein-veterans-firearms/
Claim: Senator Dianne Feinstein said that "All vets are mentally ill and the government should prevent them from owning firearms."
Fact check by Snopes.com: False

NRA's Chris Cox falsely says Dianne Feinstein wanted to ... - PolitiFact
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/08/chris-cox/nras-chris-cox-falsely-says-dianne-feinstein-wante/[/COLOR]]https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/08/chris-cox/nras-chris-cox-falsely-says-dianne-feinstein-wante/
Claim: Says Sen. Dianne Feinstein said "if she had 51 votes in the Senate for 'Mr. and Ms. America, turn in all of your guns,' they would do it."
Claimed by: Chris Cox (NRA Executive Stooge in a Fox Channel Interview, of course)
Fact check by PolitiFact: False
D2D

« Reply #19 on: 01 16, 19, 10:25:46:AM » Reply

Repeating lies won't make them the truth, Oscar!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #20 on: 01 16, 19, 10:30:35:AM » Reply

i never lie, liar.  you lie all the fucking time and when you do post a source, it is a bullshit right wing source I always prove are bullshit by using real sources.  get it, stupid?  shut the fuck up. 
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 01 16, 19, 10:33:54:AM » Reply

I provided quotes and sources!

You provided mindless denials!
seahooker

« Reply #22 on: 01 16, 19, 10:35:25:AM » Reply

Statistics show that white inmates who committed violent acts against children were about 70% more than any other race!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #23 on: 01 16, 19, 10:52:08:AM » Reply

i believe that is true.  does it mean white men do it more, or that white victims are more empowered to tell someone about it?  i have no idea.  i doubt if any particular kind of crime is somehow race connected....but we do know that almost all domestic terrorist acts are committed by white supremacists and nazis and neo-nazis of some sort.  i think that is based on white nationalists and nazis and the like preying on the paranoia of those who are bigots and racists and feel threatened by any competition for anything by any race in the first place.  THEY HAVE TO BLAME SOMEONE FOR WHAT LOSERS THEY ARE.  MIGHT AS WELL BE A BLACK, A MUSLIM, A JEW, A CATHOLIC OR A LATINO. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WOMAN SHOOTS MAN WITH HER SHOTGUN MAN DIES NO CHARGES FILED
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory