Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:16:01:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: #Bluelivesmatter 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: #Bluelivesmatter  (Read 318 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 01 15, 19, 04:02:02:PM » Reply

at a cost to hard working tax payers...

Woman forcibly stripped in LaSalle County jail sues sheriff; incident captured on video

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-strip-search-lawsuit-lasalle-county-sheriff-20190114-story.html

Nearly five years after LaSalle County authorities paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to settle lawsuits by female inmates who were stripped naked in the local jail, another woman is alleging she was “humiliated, degraded and dehumanized” when deputies forcibly removed her clothes.

« Reply #1 on: 01 15, 19, 04:03:23:PM » Reply

at a cost to hard working tax payers...  This does apply to you JW2 your a welfare queen
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #2 on: 01 15, 19, 04:05:21:PM » Reply

is that the best youse got?

pretty lame.

predictible.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 01 15, 19, 04:13:23:PM » Reply

assuming these people are guilty, they should be sentenced and punished for their crimes, regardless of the badge they where.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #4 on: 01 15, 19, 04:47:47:PM » Reply

All prisoner entering Correctional facilities are strip searched, for the safety of staff and inmates. Your city settled to save money, ms jw2!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #5 on: 01 15, 19, 04:54:38:PM » Reply

you should read the article I linked to to get a more complete understanding.

LaSalle County is not my city.

This very sheriff's department had been cited and sued before for the same actions and it was promised that they would reform their practices.

The individual did not commit a crime, but was arrested any way.

The individual was a US Marine veteran. 

Askew, a 28-year-old former U.S. Marine sergeant, filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday that accuses deputies of unlawful detention, false arrest, excessive force, illegal strip-search and other civil rights violations.

The suit says the incident reflects a longstanding practice in the sheriff’s office to strip inmates that has persisted despite public promises to update policies and improve training.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #6 on: 01 15, 19, 11:25:59:PM » Reply

"Youse" is NOT a word in the English Language!!!

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 01 15, 19, 11:31:08:PM » Reply

Jw2 again proves he knows nothing!

Jw2 why do you believe strip searches are necessary in the jail admissions process, especially when the person is acting under the influence?

Think about it and reply without the usual childish name calling!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #8 on: 01 15, 19, 11:36:39:PM » Reply

What is the importance of him being an ex-Naval Marine, ms jw2?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #9 on: 01 15, 19, 11:42:08:PM » Reply

Seems Jw2 fled!

I will answer my question for him!

From Jw2's source:

"Under Illinois law, a strip-search is permitted only when officers have a “reasonable belief” that the subject is hiding a weapon or a controlled substance on his or her body.

Officers must get written consent from a supervisor beforehand. The law also requires that the strip-search be conducted by an officer of the same sex as the subject and

that it cannot be observed by people not performing the search."

Now do you think it would be reasonable to believe a person arrested for driving under the influence was secreting drugs on her body?

Most reasonable and thinking people would say such a belief was reasonable making the search justified!

The arresting officer, however, made an arrest lacking sufficient evidence and should be retrained on DUI arrest procedures and justification!

This is more a failure of the arresting officer than of jailers!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #10 on: 01 16, 19, 03:03:24:AM » Reply

The video sounds pretty bad, doesn't it.   But she HAD to be searched. Police know that drug addicts hide drugs in their creases and even in their vagina. Had she been jailed then OD'd on drugs she smuggled in, everyone would have been pissed and wondered why she hadn't been thoroughly searched. 

And don't forget, when people refuse to be searched in that setting, or fight it, Cops usually get Red Flags flying in front of their eyes which only tends to increase the suspicion. So, the more she refused - the more these cops thought she was hiding something.  If you want to see a cop go hyper just keep raising their suspicion.

And don't forget that many young people in this era or "Millennia" have learned to scream loud if a cop even so much as touches them.  Brutality and all. Fake or not. I can post video's where a young woman screams RAPE when a cop takes her purse from her, and when he touches her arm. 

How (or WHY) are we supposed feel sorry for someone who got themselves locked up, then did not co-operate?

I have little doubt this young woman is laughing hard for what she pulled off. 
Its a shame that an ex-marine would purposely not cooperate with law enforcement.  All that screaming could have been avoided.

Ya know, even if she was in the right, that she did nothing wrong to be there - she did herself NO favors by all the fighting and struggling she did with police who also thought they were in the right.

I put them all at fault.

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: #Bluelivesmatter
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats