Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 07:58:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662899 Posts in 298825 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A 2nd Bill of Rights, what do you think about this speech? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: A 2nd Bill of Rights, what do you think about this speech?  (Read 669 times)
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #24 on: 01 15, 19, 04:51:37:PM » Reply

Ask the City of Galveston employees, if they're happy to be out of Social Security, Mr. Boddisssatva?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #25 on: 01 15, 19, 05:36:46:PM » Reply

i know you are not real swift, omiaqt, but your example clearly shows why we need social security and medicare and what great programs they are.  even if there were no safety nets for the elderly and sick, paid for by themselves through their careers, they would still be taken care of, marginally, by government handouts regardless of their ability to pay.  even dumbass cold blooded repubs would not demand that old and sick people be denied emergency health care and be denied any housing or food and left on the street to die.  they are just so dim and greedy they fall for the standard bullshit about how if everybody could just be left alone they would not waste their dough all their life for what they want or need RIGHT THEN, and would invest in their own retirement...what bullshit. 

Some, including President Bush, have pointed to the experience of Galveston, Texas as demonstrating why private accounts should be incorporated into Social Security. In 1981, Galveston and two other Texas counties opted out of Social Security and established their own substitute Social Security systems for county employees.[1] Their plans provide retirement, survivors, and disability benefits.

These plans, however, do not provide evidence that the President’s approach could be successful, for three basic reasons.

The Galveston Plan bears little resemblance to the President’s plan. The Galveston plan does not have voluntary private accounts. Instead, the county invests pension funds in the market;

individual workers do not have accounts or any control over investment decisions. In addition, participation in the Galveston plan is mandatory. The Galveston Plan also features higher payroll tax contributions: 13.9 percent of payroll, as compared to 12.4 percent under the traditional Social Security system.[2]

Retirement benefits are generally lower under the Galveston Plan. Under the Galveston Plan, initial retirement benefits are lower for many workers than under Social Security. Furthermore, unlike Social Security, the Galveston plan does not adjust benefits from year to year to reflect increases in the cost of living. As a result, according to a Social Security Administration study, “After 20 years, all of Galveston’s benefits are lower relative to Social Security’s.” The SSA study also noted that “there are no additional spousal or dependent benefits… benefits are not portable to future employers; benefits are not adjusted for inflation; and, in general, benefits are lower for those with lower earnings and/or with a greater number of dependents who qualify for Social Security.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #26 on: 01 15, 19, 07:13:26:PM » Reply

Bod....

You don't know the history of Ms. nit-wvit and her non-stop questions and answering questions with more questions
   and never stating her point of view except to ask MORE questions.  OK, friend?

And, BTW.....  You're welcome for my posting of the video of FDR's speech that you were not able to.

GEEEZ!
wvit1001

« Reply #27 on: 01 15, 19, 07:18:17:PM » Reply

what question do you want answered zsq?
justincase

« Reply #28 on: 01 15, 19, 07:25:00:PM » Reply

Uh oh...bad wvit!! You just asked another question!!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #29 on: 01 15, 19, 07:30:34:PM » Reply

Ms. nit-wvit......  I don't think I asked you any question. It would be very rare if I did. You always have some smart-ass response.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #30 on: 01 15, 19, 07:41:27:PM » Reply

Zsq, thanks for posting that video!
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #31 on: 01 16, 19, 04:55:17:AM » Reply

Wvit always asks legitimate questions that require legitimate answers. The problem with zsq it has no answers so it calls Wvit's questions illegitimate.

Of all the posters on this board I find Wvit one of the most informative and sensible posters of all.

One thing Wvit will use posters correct handle and not weird names like some posters have a habit of doing. I will mostly use correct handles except with those that are habitual name callers.  What is good for the goose is good for the name callers. Most of your name callers are all on the right side. It seem like that in real life too.

I don't post much but mostly read. I find some of the posts quite hilarious and entertaining.  Some of them are just nasty and obscene.

Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A 2nd Bill of Rights, what do you think about this speech?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory