Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:48:01:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660561 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Can't stop laughing! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Can't stop laughing!  (Read 447 times)
Baretta19

« on: 01 15, 19, 06:35:49:AM » Reply

The NEW vision of the alt-left anti-American Democrats is "Trump worked for Russia", I couldn't stop laughing at the FACT that Obama admitted to arming Hezzbolah and other "terrorist" groups, So the decision left for Americans, Do we support a President who "works for Russia" or do we support a President who supports "Death to America". In todays political climate it's becoming exceedingly difficult to find a REAL AMERICAN to hold political office.

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 01 15, 19, 06:42:48:AM » Reply

no, dumbass, no.  obama can not fund anything.  only congress can. dumbass.  you are probably stupidly referring to the IRANIAN MONEY RETURNED TO IRAN MANDATED BY THE WORLD COURT WHILE OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT THAT WE HAD SEIZED AFTER THE 1979 COUP OF OUR DICTATOR PUPPET THE SHAH OF IRAN.  no taxpayer money involved.  only iranian money.  you are a dumbass. 
Baretta19

« Reply #2 on: 01 15, 19, 06:48:09:AM » Reply

Aug 5, 2015 -
Barack Obama admitted yesterday that the Iran nuclear deal is likely to provide more funding for terror groups like Hezbollah but insisted the …

It's very comical. even when the words come directly from their leader they still refuse to accept the reality of what happened,

YESTERDAY INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE MURDERED THANKS TO HUSSEIN OBAMA.....BEIRUT (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department criticized Lebanon's Iran-backed Hezbollah group on Monday for digging tunnels into Israel and stockpiling rockets, as Washington steps up efforts to isolate Tehran.

They, the group of total morons who have their heads shoulder deep up their party's ass they fail to see the destruction that is being caused by electing a terrorist supporting Muslim loving President.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #3 on: 01 15, 19, 07:27:02:AM » Reply

it is their money, dumbass.  just like we continue and have continued for decades giving sweetheart deals to the Saudis for our coolest weapons, when they fund and are the chief recruitment areas for al qaeda and ISIS, two terrorist groups WHO HAVE ACTUALLY ATTACKED US, STUPID. 

trump is putin's little bitch but Putin interfered in our election, Putin wants this country to have a weak ass stupid president like Trump, wants Trump to suck up to him and Little Kim and China while alienating and distancing our country from our real allies- AND YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT OBAMA COMPLYING WITH A WORLD COURT MANDATE TO RETURN IRAN'S OWN MONEY TO THEM?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #4 on: 01 15, 19, 07:35:16:AM » Reply

I am sorry to hear about your gelastic seizures Baretta19. Hopefully you will find solace in the fact you are not alone.

https://www.nbcnews.com/healthmain/uncontrollable-laughing-or-crying-no-joke-1C9926280
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 01 15, 19, 08:59:00:PM » Reply

TDS libs are completely out of control.  They don't even realize what a joke they are.
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 01 15, 19, 09:35:27:PM » Reply

Proud Baretta Boy, and his Proud Boy brothers all laugh and think it funny that their Fuhrer is working for the Russians.  One has to wonder why they would think that funny?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #7 on: 01 16, 19, 02:13:02:PM » Reply

poor anchoragedan is completely delusional and doesn't even realize what a joke he is.

« Reply #8 on: 01 16, 19, 02:14:42:PM » Reply

Have a snack oscar
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #9 on: 01 16, 19, 02:16:46:PM » Reply

He brought snacks for the right wing.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #10 on: 01 16, 19, 02:18:21:PM » Reply

Wake me up when Trump sends a message through Dmitri to tell Putin he'll have more leeway when he's re-elected.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #11 on: 01 16, 19, 02:27:53:PM » Reply

As long as he doesn't work for the commie Xi of the CCP, we're not completely crazy.   
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Can't stop laughing!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory