Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:04:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: democrats and their leftist supporters were more than willing to shaft 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: democrats and their leftist supporters were more than willing to shaft  (Read 390 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 01 12, 19, 09:17:16:AM » Reply

the American working tax payers with the Obamacare cost, but refuse to provide border security to protect the American People.

« Reply #1 on: 01 12, 19, 09:27:50:AM » Reply

Democraps are only concerned with protecting themselves their wealth and power.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #2 on: 01 12, 19, 10:18:30:AM » Reply

LOLOLOL!

Whine all of the bullshit you want to, little boys, but the "MAJORITY" of this country and the world KNOWS that tRaitor/tRump and his

republican/tRaitor party are responsible for this disaster.

History will NOT be kind to you criminal tRaitors......

dismissed...,

LAUGHING!

*Ldy R.* 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 01 12, 19, 10:29:41:AM » Reply

If there ever was a great opportunity for the Ds to get something they want very badly that Rs have no interest in, this is the time for them to make some gain.   They will probably not have a better opportunity.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #4 on: 01 12, 19, 11:18:41:AM » Reply

chuckles,

The *MAJORITY* of this nation and the world are saying the SAME damn thing about you republican/traitor/losers...

Ironic that you accuse the Democrats of the crimes and misdemeanors that you yourself are committing.....

LIAR!

Laughing AGAIN at your stupid, bullshit filled antics, chuckles....

dismissed.....,

*Ldy R.* 
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #5 on: 01 12, 19, 11:29:14:AM » Reply

I wonder if ms little lady raven wing, would be quite so keen on protecteding these illegals, were they pouring into her Hometown by the 10's of thousands?
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #6 on: 01 12, 19, 11:38:53:AM » Reply

LOLOLOL!

10's of thousands, omiquasimodo? You ARE a delusional little moron, aren't you?

Not that many would be going to "pour" into my home town, but will be dispersed throughout the country..

You are allowing your brainless, childish imagination to run away with you again....  Goooooo Figure.......

But, let's just suppose for a moment that a fraction of your number came into my home town.... I would rather welcome

hundreds of hardworking, law abiding illegals into my home town, than hundreds of you lying, slovenly, lazy, good for

nothing, traitorous, criminal, murderous, republican/traitors like YOU, ANY day of the week and TWICE on Sunday!

LAUGHING!

dismissed...,

*Ldy R.* 
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #7 on: 01 12, 19, 03:32:04:PM » Reply

(( but refuse to provide border security to protect the American People. ))

But, but, but DBM.  The Democrats are trying to provide boarder security.  Professionals in the know say a wall is unnecessary, so why fund an unnecessary wall.  There is boarder security technology that can be funded and is being funded, only if McConnell and trump pass and sign the bills...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 01 12, 19, 03:35:22:PM » Reply

But jiggysaw what ever changed their mind about needing a wall the length of the southern border, was it the election of Donald John Trump, I bet it was!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ijLJSTGA3hs
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #9 on: 01 12, 19, 03:52:32:PM » Reply

((  what ever changed their mind about needing a wall the length of the southern border, ))

The bill that passed was for a fence, not a wall, and it wasn't for the length of the Southern Boarder.  Obama said that even a fence would not solve all of America's immigration problems.  A wall won't either.

(( was it the election of Donald John Trump, ))

Nope, nada, DBM.  The bill was passed 10 years before trump, 2006 and it was for a fence, not a wall

((I bet it was! ))

You would lose that bet DBM.
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 01 12, 19, 03:55:13:PM » Reply

As for Texas, Mr Trump's claim suggested undocumented immigrants were responsible for 292,000 crimes.

However, the figure quoted is actually only for charges filed against undocumented immigrants. The number of convictions against undocumented immigrants is significantly lower.

The Texas Department of Public Safety reports that between June 2011 to December 2018, undocumented immigrants account for 120,000 convictions.

Out of the “539 murders” Mr Trump cited, only 238 resulted in convictions. Of the “32,000 assaults” and “3,426 sexual assaults”, only 13,599 and 1,689 were convicted respectively.

As for the “3000 weapons charges”, there were actually fewer than 2,500 charges brought and only 1,280 were convicted.

The only correct figure in the tweet related to border arrests, which have risen by 240 per cent.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: democrats and their leftist supporters were more than willing to shaft
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory