Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 04:23:37:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump calls on Dems to return to D.C. for border security vote 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Trump calls on Dems to return to D.C. for border security vote  (Read 2033 times)
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« on: 01 11, 19, 11:29:09:PM » Reply

Why should the Democrats come back and vote?  So trump can veto any bills passed by Congress  or not sign. Several bills have already been passed, that trump said he would approve, then every time he is spooked by the Conservative news networks, then trump changes his mind. 

Even McConnell isn't coming back.  trump burned McConnell once, McConnell is not going to be burned twice, and I don't blame him.  Fool Congress once, shame on trump, fool Congress twice, shame on Congress.

trump is nothing but a child having a temper tantrum.  My wife had a day care center in our home.  She raised 105 kids in 30 years.  So I know a temper tantrum when I see one.  Whenever trump doesn't get what he want he has a tantrum...
justincase

« Reply #1 on: 01 11, 19, 11:34:57:PM » Reply

douchebag donnie can go fuck himself!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 01 11, 19, 11:37:14:PM » Reply

Unless they put funding for border wall completion into a bill, they really shouldn't bother doing anything else.
justincase

« Reply #3 on: 01 11, 19, 11:40:07:PM » Reply

DOUCHEBAG DONNIE IS NOT GOING TO GET HIS MEMORIAL WALL!!

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #4 on: 01 11, 19, 11:46:13:PM » Reply

If trump thinks his wall is so important, that he had to shut the Govrnment down, he better hope he is not impeached for it.  Although I think the wall is the least of his problems...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 01 11, 19, 11:54:35:PM » Reply

He can't be impeached for insisting that Congress address the nation's border security needs.  The Ds won't negotiate to deal with the problem.  They don't even acknowledge there is a problem.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #6 on: 01 12, 19, 12:48:19:AM » Reply

(( The Ds won't negotiate to deal with the problem. ))

The Ds have been dealing with the problem. No money for a wall the Defense Dept. says is not needed. 

(( They don't even acknowledge there is a problem. ))

Yes they have acknowledge there is a problem, the problem is trump.  There is just no dealing with a child who throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 01 12, 19, 01:19:00:AM » Reply

Trump has a much power to approve/disapprove legislation as the Congress does.  Currently, the two don't agree on the legislation at hand so nothing gets passed.  That is not new, and the solution always is to resolve differences with give and take, compromise.  That's how it works.  As it is, the Ds won't negotiate any further.  There is nothing they want in exchange for border wall funding, nothing on God's earth, not even an agreement to fund government now if they fund border wall later.   It is not unusual that one side gives something up they don't think is necessary in exchange for something they do want and think is necessary.  What is unusual, is refusal to compromise at all.  The Ds are refusing to compromise, at all.  So, here we are, no deal agreed to by Congress and the President and so no legislation is passed.  The Ds do not think that reopening the government, or anything else on the planet, is worth giving up money for a border wall, not yet anyway.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #8 on: 01 12, 19, 11:12:43:AM » Reply

Do you knw the definition of Compromise Chuck? Trump has claimed he would not budge from the nearly 6 billion dollars. How is that compromise. The Dems haven't shut off the faucet for border security. They have said they will vote for border security funding that actually provides security, not a stupid ineffective wall. Hell son, while Trump was at the border for his little photo-op, the border agents even showed Trump tunnels under walls that already exist. Do you think he will build a wall 30 feet into the ground?

Don't let your hatred of progress blind you to the truth.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #9 on: 01 12, 19, 11:28:19:AM » Reply

"He can't be impeached for insisting that Congress address the nation's border security needs.  The Ds won't negotiate to deal with the problem.  They don't even acknowledge there is a problem." *chuckles, the republican/traitor clown*

WRONG AGAIN, Chuckles.....

He can be impeached with *attempting* to undermine the 14th amendment to our Constitution (among the many lies, deceptions,

and criminal bullshit tRaitor/tRump has pulled....)

Face it, chuckles, your boy, tRaitor/tRump, his cronies, mooks, enablers, co-conspirators, his bullshitting/lying, crimianl, republican/traitor

party, and the minority, little, snot nosed, brainless sheeple following like you are going DOWN!

Not to mention the fact that history is recording ALL of this for posterity and will NOT be kind to you republican based traitors!

STILL laughing at your stupidity!

dismissed.....,

*Ldy R.* 

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 01 12, 19, 11:34:11:AM » Reply

I could understand the Ds refusal to compromise if a border wall was harmful, or if there was no border enforcement problem, so your claim that a wall is totally ineffective (which is invalid, BTW) is moot.  So what if it were totally ineffective?  That's irrelevant because the fact is the one side wants the wall for border security and border security is his responsibility and his prerogative and all of his top experts on the matter advice the wall is essential for border security.   But, the wall is not harmful at all, so there is no reason not to compromise.  It is clear to everyone that the Ds are simply being irrational and spiteful.  The Ds do not think that reopening the government, or anything else on the planet, is worth giving up any amount of money for a harmless border wall.   I've never seem anything like this.  America is watching.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #11 on: 01 12, 19, 11:43:29:AM » Reply

Trump is the problem.
Trump is over his head and can't lead worth shit.
Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump calls on Dems to return to D.C. for border security vote
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory