Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:32:36:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653689 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Can it be said that child services are now willing to accept some 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Can it be said that child services are now willing to accept some  (Read 255 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 01 11, 19, 06:11:50:PM » Reply

child abuse as normal every day life, what happened to their goal to protect children from all forms of abuse?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #1 on: 01 11, 19, 06:22:02:PM » Reply

Child abuse should never be a normal way of life.  But with this president, it hard to say what is normal...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 01 11, 19, 07:11:31:PM » Reply

Don't you think putting a child in the home with homosexuals is a form of child abuse, or do you consider it a normal lifestyle, with Tow mommies or two daddies. Since when did it become a Trump problem I believe you left wingers was promoting this long before Trump.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #3 on: 01 11, 19, 07:43:00:PM » Reply

(( Don't you think putting a child in the home with homosexuals is a form of child abuse, ))

No I do not think it I child abuse.

(( or do you consider it a normal lifestyle, ))

No, I do not consider it a normal lifestyle.

(( Since when did it become a Trump problem ))

Normality became a problem the minute trump took office.

(( I believe you left wingers was promoting this long before Trump. ))

Really DBM.  spose you reference a source, so I can verify if what you say is true...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 01 11, 19, 07:53:44:PM » Reply

So are you saying the left has never promoted same sex marriage, or homosexuals being allowed to adopt children, how would you explain to a child that two men sleeping together is normal, or two women for that matter, or would you tell the child it's normal to do so, and have them grow up believing a lie.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #5 on: 01 11, 19, 08:08:53:PM » Reply

(( So are you saying the left has never promoted same sex marriage, or homosexuals being allowed to adopt children, ))

I'd say the left has accepted that fact, but have not promoted it.

(( how would you explain to a child that two men sleeping together is normal, or two women for that matter, ))

Well DBM, I'm not in a position to answer your question.  I am sure those who are in that position can answer, so I suggest you ask them...

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 01 11, 19, 08:53:13:PM » Reply

You should get out more often jiggysaw it appears reality has divorced you.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #7 on: 01 11, 19, 09:09:16:PM » Reply

(( You should get out more often jiggysaw it appears reality has divorced you. ))

DBM, At 81 years old, I have had my share of getting out.  No DBM, I divorced the rat race.  I am now enjoying the rest of my life in my own little world.  Peace and quite after 81 years is something to behold.  I truly hope you will have that chance...

btw DBM, I have three teenaged Grandkids and one almost a teenager, only 5 minutes away, to keep me and my mind alert...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Can it be said that child services are now willing to accept some
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory