Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:39:04:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653522 Posts in 297930 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GoFundMe is refunding all donations for border wall... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: GoFundMe is refunding all donations for border wall...  (Read 356 times)
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« on: 01 11, 19, 04:52:57:PM » Reply

to the stupid gullible trumpie cultists who donated.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/01/11/gofundme-is-refunding-all-donations-made-to-the-build-the-wall-fundraiser/23640725/
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 01 11, 19, 04:56:15:PM » Reply

How much have they raised? 

I bet the money for that goes to Der Fuhrer's campaign fund.  By the way, did anyone ever find out how much Der Fuhrer raised in donations from his address the other night?
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #2 on: 01 11, 19, 04:57:24:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0x1mB0ykFu8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/0x1mB0ykFu8</a>
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 01 11, 19, 05:07:33:PM » Reply

Not exactly true. If you want a refund then do nothing.
If you were serious and still want to see this through with your donation then go to the GOFUNDME page and scroll down to find

ACT NOW. CLICK HERE TO SAY YES!    Click the Link.
justincase

« Reply #4 on: 01 11, 19, 06:18:57:PM » Reply

Just like I said...they don't have the faintest clue just how much $1 billion dollars is, let alone $5 billion; and that's just a down payment. Why are they giving up? Only $980 million to go!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #5 on: 01 11, 19, 06:33:36:PM » Reply

It doesn't matter to me whether its used for the Wall or if this guy keeps it for himself. He's still trying to make a difference even after losing both legs and an arm. So be snarky all you want. I know which side is the good side. And I know who I want on my side in any battle.

gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 01 11, 19, 06:34:34:PM » Reply

I honestly see no reason for our Proud Boys and their Fuhrer to not use Go Fund Me.  I also believe they can do (almost) anything that they want to with the money they raise, including build their Fuhrer's wall. 

But I would personally like to know if this is just like the scam that their Fuhrer did with his address the other night where he scammed for donations to his campaign.  Now that is funny.  I don't care who you are.
justincase

« Reply #7 on: 01 11, 19, 11:54:36:PM » Reply

KOLFAGE IS A CROOK!!!

Behind the viral #GoFundTheWall fundraiser, a rising conservative star and a shadowy email harvesting operation

Brian Kolfage, a triple-amputee Air Force veteran, has operated fake news websites and fundraisers to build a lucrative email list.

Six days after the campaign was launched, it was edited to include a new call: "AFTER DONATING, SIGN OUR PETITION WE NEED 100 million signatures.” The text repeats four times at the top of the page before any description about the fundraiser itself.

A spokesperson for GoFundMe told NBC News that all donors would be refunded because Kolfage had changed the language midcampaign, erasing an earlier pledge to “refund every single penny” if the goal of $1 billion was not met. Those donors will also be offered a way to refuse the refund and instead have it routed to a new charity set up by Kolfage, the spokesperson said.

Kolfage also used GoFundMe to solicit donations by check to a P.O. Box in Colorado, manned by former Freedom Daily writer Amanda Shea. The amount raised via checks is unclear, though Kolfage noted in a tweet that payments by check had put them "over the record.”

GoFundMe says it has no hand in refunding those funds.

“We process refunds for donations made online through GoFundMe. That does not include any offline donations,” the spokesperson said.

The campaign, however, is only the most high-profile part of Kolfage’s email harvesting operation, which former employees told NBC News extends back to his creation of far-right news websites — an effort that resulted in a Facebook ban.

Much more here:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/behind-viral-gofundthewall-fundraiser-rising-conservative-star-shadowy-email-harvesting-n957896
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #8 on: 01 12, 19, 08:23:23:PM » Reply

LOL TOLD you this guy was a crook and would try to take the money.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GoFundMe is refunding all donations for border wall...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory