Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 04:30:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659490 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 96% of Our Migrant Traffic Occurs Where There's No Fencing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: 96% of Our Migrant Traffic Occurs Where There's No Fencing  (Read 178 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 01 11, 19, 04:47:54:PM » Reply

Border Patrol Official in South Texas: 96% of Our Migrant Traffic Occurs Where There's No Fencing

Fox Nation contributor and "Fox & Friends" host Pete Hegseth talked to a top Border Patrol official in Texas, who told him why the border wall is absolutely necessary. 

Acting Chief of the Rio Grande Valley Sector Raul Ortiz, who met with President Trump Thursday, told Hegseth that his agents patrol a western and eastern corridor in South Texas. Ortiz said the western side accounts for 96 percent of foot traffic, since there is no fencing.

On the eastern side, fencing exists and only 4 percent of traffic occurs there, he explained. Ortiz said the eastern side was the busiest area in the country for illegal crossings in the 1990s, before fencing was added.

Ortiz said he would like to see another 120 miles of fencing constructed in his sector, along with more agents and enhanced technology to use against "transnational criminal organizations."

He said he appreciated Trump coming to the border to get a firsthand look at the challenges faced by the Border Patrol, scoffing at those who claim "experts" believe more fencing is unnecessary.

"What I say to anyone who says we don't need those things? Come walk in my shoes," he answered.

Watch the interview above and check out what Texans near the border told Pete about the wall and the president's visit.

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/01/11/border-patrol-official-south-texas-96-migrant-traffic-occurs-where-theres-no-fencing

gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 01 11, 19, 04:54:36:PM » Reply

96% of our Migrant Traffic Occurs where there is no fencing.

That is simply not true Jimmy Boy.  That 96% of the migrant traffic, coming across the southern border, that you refer too attempt to come through border crossings.  And less than 10% of migrant traffic come across the southern border.  You and your Fuhrer really do like to misinform. That isn't working very well for you or your Fuhrer anymore Jimmy Boy.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 01 11, 19, 05:10:36:PM » Reply

That is simply not true Jimmy Boy.

I should have guessed that you know more than the actual Border Officials.   What was I thinking?
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 01 11, 19, 06:16:41:PM » Reply

You're stuck on stupid gwdrool and your playbook is getting old.  We all know there are gaps in the border fencing and we have all heard Obama, Hilary, Nancy, Chuckie, old uncle Tom Cobley and all state in the past the necessity for border security and fencing.  Now Trump is trying to get this job done, the hypocritical resistance to it is palpable.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 96% of Our Migrant Traffic Occurs Where There's No Fencing
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory