Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:04:31:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653426 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hell explained with humor 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Hell explained with humor  (Read 202 times)
KensanIV

« on: 01 11, 19, 04:18:48:PM » Reply

The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona physics mid-term, and an actual answer turned in by a student.
The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:
  First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely.. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
   2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, so then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.

The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is, therefore, extinct.....leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

Wonder what his grade  was for that paper?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 01 11, 19, 06:22:21:PM » Reply

Ken...  Good One!!!

----------------------------------------

It looks like Hell would be able to accept an infinite number of Libs/Dems/Homos/Leftists/Commies since they have no substance.

KensanIV

« Reply #2 on: 01 11, 19, 10:25:03:PM » Reply

Correction..... The road to Hell is paved with Dumb, Regular, Normal? , or board Libs who believe they have intelligent remarks to contribute???

Please Bring it on!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #3 on: 01 11, 19, 10:34:03:PM » Reply

The road to hell, or Heaven, is six feet under the grass.  The last time I checked six feet under the grass, it was cool to the touch...
KensanIV

« Reply #4 on: 01 11, 19, 10:55:57:PM » Reply

That does Not Compute.  Heaven is UP. Hell is down.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #5 on: 01 12, 19, 01:02:14:AM » Reply

(( That does Not Compute.  Heaven is UP. Hell is down. ))

My point was, there isn't a Heaven or Hell.  When you die, most are buried six feet under. I don't mean any disrespect to those who believe, but Heaven and Hell are only symbols taught to us as kids.  Most continued to believe and some didn't.  I was one who didn't.

If you think about it, is Heaven really UP?  There is a lot of hell coming down from Heaven lately...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #6 on: 01 12, 19, 03:48:19:AM » Reply

The most awesome thing is that God never forces anyone to believe. God just wants you to have a fair chance at it.
If you've had your chance - If you've made your choice - then that is yours to live and die with.

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hell explained with humor
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About