Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:39:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653410 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Despite leaning right, I consider myself socially liberal, but this... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Despite leaning right, I consider myself socially liberal, but this...  (Read 1684 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #24 on: 01 11, 19, 06:09:48:PM » Reply

I would NOT ever watch a video about an 11 year old "Drag Queen"!!!!!

In fact, I would NEVER EVER watch ANYTHING related to a "Drag Queen" unless it concerned them returning to NORMAL!!!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #25 on: 01 11, 19, 06:14:56:PM » Reply

(( It is worth your time, and it is some of your business. ))

Now Jim, Who are you to tell what is worth my time or what is or isn't my business.  What I do has no effect on my community.  Most of my community don't know I exist and that fine with me...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #26 on: 01 11, 19, 06:29:36:PM » Reply

I'm the kind of person who believes no matter what you do has some sort of affect on your community. Whether you speak up or whether you stay silent.
gwboolean

« Reply #27 on: 01 11, 19, 06:41:05:PM » Reply

I have issues with children doing this.

It is no different than those people who have their children in beauty contests, etc. Bod.  I find most of those things offensive and offer no benefit for the child.  I hate to see kids treated/taught that way, but I don't see that any of those things are THAT harmful to children nor something that most kids won't easily outgrow.  So what is the big fucking deal?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #28 on: 01 11, 19, 06:55:47:PM » Reply

It just isn't worth my time and personally, it's none of my business...

If you find such "entertainment" unacceptable, you should expect to see more of it then.  Your lackadaisical attitude is akin to acceptance.  Especially since you have no trouble taking the time and trouble to speak up about other things that don't sit well with you.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #29 on: 01 11, 19, 07:33:38:PM » Reply

(( I'm the kind of person who believes no matter what you do has some sort of affect on your community. ))

OK! spose you tell me just what it is I could do that would have an affect on my community and then I will tell you if your correct...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( If you find such "entertainment" unacceptable,

I don't believe I said it was unacceptable, Chuck

(( you should expect to see more of it then. ))

OK! so there is more of it then.  One can choose to watch, or not.

(( Your lackadaisical attitude is akin to acceptance.

Did I say I didn't accept it. I said it was none of my business.   

(( Especially since you have no trouble taking the time and trouble to speak up about other things that don't sit well with you. ))

Show me where I said it "didn't set well with me". When I said it was a waste of my time, I meant by that, it was a waste of my time talking about what kids do with their lives...

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #30 on: 01 11, 19, 07:45:39:PM » Reply

Okay, so then you are fine with it.  Just say so.  But it ain't just about what kids do with their lives, it's about what they are taught and whether we should promote it or condemn kid drag queens in our society, or just sit on our arses and shrug our shoulders.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #31 on: 01 11, 19, 07:58:34:PM » Reply

(( Okay, so then you are fine with it.  Just say so. ))

I thought I did, Chuck.

(( it's about what they are taught and whether we should promote it or condemn kid drag queens in our society, ))

What it is really about, Chuck, is there are just to many people, who think they know everything about other people, trying to stick their noses into their business.

(( or just sit on our arses and shrug our shoulders. ))

What you do with your ass and shoulders is entirely up to you Chuck...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #32 on: 01 11, 19, 08:20:15:PM » Reply

OK! spose you tell me just what it is I could do that would have an affect on my community and then I will tell you if your correct...

Like I said: Everything you do or don't do has its own affect. If you vote, if you don't vote. If you attend public council meetings or if you don't. If you speak up or if you don't speak up. Each one of those you can do. Whether you do is up to you.

Personally, I became a member of our Eyes and Ears Patrol and drove around in the wee hours of the morning with a DB Radio reporting back to our Base of any suspicious activity. The Base in turn was on a direct line with the Police Station and reported in whenever they needed to be informed.  We operated under the supervision of the Police Department. Of course that was many years ago. But thats called getting involved too.  Of course I could have stayed home and not reported those things I did see. That too has an affect.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #33 on: 01 11, 19, 08:40:00:PM » Reply

OK Jim, I'll give you the "vote" thingy, but I don't do meetings.

Jim, you don't know me or my town, so you can't possibly know what affects or doesn't affect me or my community and you'll never convince me that you do know.

The rest of your comment is your story, not my story... 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #34 on: 01 11, 19, 08:43:13:PM » Reply

What it is really about, Chuck, is there are just to many people, who think they know everything about other people, trying to stick their noses into their business.

Unlike youse commies that stick your noses in the business of Christian cake bakers, trying to force them to do business with you and whatnot, I'm not suggesting you stick your nose in anyone's business.   A free society operates through participation in free discourse and association and refusal to associate.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #35 on: 01 11, 19, 08:48:49:PM » Reply

(( Unlike youse commies that stick your noses in the business of Christian cake bakers, trying to force them to do business with you and whatnot ))

My point exactly, Chuck. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Despite leaning right, I consider myself socially liberal, but this...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory