Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:18:57:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653457 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Woman With Concealed Carry License Defends Life Against Attack 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Woman With Concealed Carry License Defends Life Against Attack  (Read 487 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« on: 01 11, 19, 10:37:39:AM » Reply

We talk about the crime in Chicago, but we rarely hear of someone defending themselves against their attacker and fatally taking them out. In this video below, it was early in the morning when this attack happened, but the woman wasn’t going to allow the attacker to do any damage.

The community backed the woman defending herself and said it was nothing new for that neighborhood.

A woman fatally shot a man who was trying to rob her at a bus stop Tuesday morning in Chicago’s Fernwood neighborhood. The victim, a 25-year-old woman, was waiting for her bus when a 19-year-old man attempted to rob her at gunpoint. The woman, who has a concealed carry license, was armed as well. Surveillance video shows as they struggle, she pulled out her gun and shot him in the neck.

https://www.waynedupree.com/woman-defends-herself-against-attacker/

As stated in the news article, this man would be alive today if he hadn’t been so greedy for someone else’s stuff.
Boddhissatva
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 01 11, 19, 10:40:04:AM » Reply

Good
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 01 11, 19, 10:55:11:AM » Reply

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she isn't charged with excessive force and manslaughter if not murder.
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #3 on: 01 11, 19, 11:19:55:AM » Reply

Just a few years ago, the State of Illinois would have denied her the RIGHT of self defense and instead be investigating her brutal murder at that Bus Stop. Thank you NRA for your tireless effort in giving the citizens of Illinois and Chicago the ability to defend themselves with a handgun.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 01 11, 19, 11:55:19:AM » Reply

as long as she's defending herself with a properly permitted weapon she shouldn't have any problems.   Good for her.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 01 11, 19, 10:36:36:PM » Reply

Assuming she doesn't have a corrupt Democrat prosecutor to deal with!

They put politics above the law and Democrat hatred of law abiding gun owners who defend themselves or others against criminal attack are what Democrats hate most!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #6 on: 01 11, 19, 10:45:00:PM » Reply

If everything was on the up and up, the woman will never see the inside of a courtroom... 
justincase

« Reply #7 on: 01 11, 19, 10:59:00:PM » Reply

The poor filthy repubs...they try so hard to bait the left with stories like this. Who in their right mind would find fault with someone defending themselves with a gun? It's just more proof that the filthy repubs don't have a clue about so many things, including how most on the left think.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 01 11, 19, 11:02:14:PM » Reply

When Democrats are involved nothing is on the up and up!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Woman With Concealed Carry License Defends Life Against Attack
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory