Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:14:08:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653514 Posts in 297929 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 212 times Trump said Mexico will buy the Klan a wall 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: 212 times Trump said Mexico will buy the Klan a wall  (Read 465 times)
August West

« on: 01 11, 19, 04:48:52:AM » Reply

Now he claims he never said it. It seems like only yesterday that he was spouting that crazy shit to the red hatted goons and the more he said it the more they wanted to have his baby.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-story-keeps-changing-trump-falsely-asserts-he-never-promised-mexico-would-directly-pay-for-the-border-wall/2019/01/10/92ffee8e-14f5-11e9-90a8-136fa44b80ba_story.html?utm_term=.6ddf70ff5b0b
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 01 11, 19, 04:55:47:AM » Reply

What a lying piece of sheet, Pres Frump is.

And so many more... http://trumplies.us/
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #2 on: 01 11, 19, 06:18:26:AM » Reply

what trump says now, or at least his defenders try to say, is that INDIRECTLY by raising tariffs on Mexican goods, and the money raised by such tariffs goes into federal revenue, Mexico is paying for the wall...except that is horse shit.

The tariff on Mexican goods is not paid by Mexico.  Is it not paid by the Mexican company exporting the goods, IT IS PAID BY THE AMERICAN COMPANY IMPORTING THE MEXICAN GOODS.  and it raises the prices of those goods for American consumers, who actually pay for the tariffs, not any Mexican entity at all. 

And that added revenue is not fungible, and cannot be set aside for any special program, it is part of the overall federal treasury and only Congress can fund certain projects or policies, not the President, and any such money funded would not come SPECIFICALLY from any tariff increases.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 01 11, 19, 09:25:16:AM » Reply

Newsflash: Mexico told us a long time ago that it is not going to write a check to Trump for a wall.   Congress should put its personal spite and whining aside and do its job.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #4 on: 01 11, 19, 09:42:47:AM » Reply

can you read, boy? mexico does not pay for any tariffs.  no mexican company pays tariffs.  american companies that import mexican goods pay it and increase prices consumers pay which PAYS FOR THE TARIFFS...NOTHING TO DO WITH MEXICO. 
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 01 11, 19, 10:35:34:AM » Reply

ChucK3y Boy insists that since Mexico does not intend to bail his Fuhrer out of his dilemma and suck it up and pay for his wall.  NOT going to happen ChucK3y Boy.  And when your Fuhrer makes his attempt at a coup of our military he is going to find out things can get a whole lot worse.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 01 11, 19, 10:50:31:AM » Reply

Wow auggie you are almost as stupid as Hoosier and stupid62, keep it up and you'll gain favor with hooty for sure that is unless he thinks you're trying to knock his off his stupid throne.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 01 11, 19, 10:56:17:AM » Reply

Hey Hoosier I made another typo for you to whine to Jim about.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #8 on: 01 11, 19, 11:25:53:AM » Reply

The irony is the commies wouldn't build the wall if Mexico gave us the materials and labor for free, only because Trump wants it built.   Everybody knows that.  5B is a fraction of one percent of the budget.  Money has nothing to do with their battle against the wall.  Why they bring up the cost is laughable.  Why don't they just tell us what's really on their mind?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #9 on: 01 11, 19, 11:42:06:AM » Reply

I see Chuck is still drinking the FFNC kool-aid.  Just can't trust anything Chuck says anymore.

trump ain't getting no Mexican wall.  Not now, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, not next year and NOT EVER.  Even if trump did get the funding for his wall, he'll be long gone before the first shovel hits the dirt...
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 01 11, 19, 11:47:24:AM » Reply

You can't tell us what's really on your mind because America would spit all over you.  You have no convincing case for refusing to build the wall.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #11 on: 01 11, 19, 11:55:14:AM » Reply

(( You no convincing case for refusing to build the wall. ))

trump doesn't have a convincing case either.  The only crises at the boarder is the crises trump has created.  trumps so called evidence have all been debunked.  So no evidence, no wall...
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 212 times Trump said Mexico will buy the Klan a wall
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory