Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:45:40:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653549 Posts in 297937 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sorry Pelosi, A Promise is a Promise 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Sorry Pelosi, A Promise is a Promise  (Read 951 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #24 on: 01 09, 19, 04:39:21:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #25 on: 01 09, 19, 04:47:32:PM » Reply

Remember Democrats have yet to fulfill their promises to President Reagan!

The word of a Democrat is valueless!
justincase

« Reply #26 on: 01 09, 19, 04:52:56:PM » Reply

DOUCHEBAG DONNIE IS NOT GOING TO GET HIS WALL!!

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #27 on: 01 09, 19, 05:00:21:PM » Reply

Fund the wall and the shutdown ends!

Fail to fund the wall and the shutdown continues!

The choice is Democrat's to make!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #28 on: 01 09, 19, 05:02:03:PM » Reply

those barriers and walls have been built, dumbasses.  they have been fully in place for about a decade.  why do you think they were not built?  do you ever read the news?

2006 –  President Bush signs the Secure Fences act, promising 700 miles of fencing on the border, plus a virtual wall across the entire 2,000-mile border.

2007 –  The Department of Homeland Security argues that it is impossible to construct the same type of fencing – i.e. a wall – across the border’s diverse terrain, and asks for and gets an amendment allowing a variety of barriers including “fencing, physical barriers, roads, lighting, cameras,” with another $12 billion in funding. 

2008 – The U. S. announces that a section of the barrier had been mistakenly built from 1 to 6 feet (2 meters) inside Mexican territory and must be moved.  Congress approves the Department of Homeland Security’s right to circumvent more than 30 environmental laws in a push to get fencing constructed by year’s end.

2009  – The Great Recession kicks off the first outflow of Mexicans from the United States since the annexation of Texas, creating a net loss of illegals living in the U.S. The U.S. peak of 12 million illegal residents begins to decline at the rate of about 300,000 per year.

2010 – The New York Times writes  that over the previous four years, 51 unauthorized tunnels running under the border walls had been found in Nogales, Arizona, and Nogales, Sonora. They are mainly for drug trafficking, not emigration.

2011 –  The Department of Homeland Security completes 649 miles of barriers, including 350 miles of pedestrian fencing, at an estimated $6.5 million per mile, and 299 miles of vehicle barriers that cost approximately $1.7 million per mile

http://www.worldstir.com/history-u-s-mexico-border-wall/[/COLOR]]http://www.worldstir.com/history-u-s-mexico-border-wall/

first a picture of the current fencing and barriers.  all along the southern border THAT IS NOT THE RIO GRANDE RIVER....it would be incredibly difficult and environmentally destructive to TRY AND PUT ANY PHYSICAL WALL OR FENCE ALONG THE NORTH BANK OF THAT RIVER....and what trump proposes is to use eminent domain to force private land owners miles away from their land up to the river to give the government access to build and maintain such a wall, cutting them off from their own land and fucking up their property in general.  MOST OF THESE LANDOWNERS ARE AGAINST IT....

D2D

« Reply #29 on: 01 09, 19, 05:03:14:PM » Reply

Oscar says Texas needs no walls because he wants illegals to kill Texans!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #30 on: 01 09, 19, 05:05:04:PM » Reply

TRUE.  I LOVE TO READ ABOUT PEOPLE KILLING PEOPLE.  THAT IS WHY I POST FACTS ABOUT WHY WE ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING FENCE/BARRIER/WALL ALL ALONG OUR SOUTHERN BORDER, FINISHED IN 2011. 
D2D

« Reply #31 on: 01 09, 19, 05:05:57:PM » Reply

Oscar again claims Texas isn't on the US/Mexico border!
KensanIV

« Reply #32 on: 01 10, 19, 04:09:07:PM » Reply

The last time I saw the Rio Grande in the El Paso Texas area... It was ankle deep.  Unless it has been dug deeper... it would not stop a mouse from crossing.   And  I didn't see a wall. 

There was an official border entry station.  And a  bridge from Juarez.
D2D

« Reply #33 on: 01 10, 19, 06:03:27:PM » Reply

If the Rio Grande river was an effective border there would be no illegals coming through our Southern border!

Is that the case, Oscar?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #34 on: 01 10, 19, 06:09:23:PM » Reply

THAT IS WHY I POST FACTS ABOUT WHY WE ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING FENCE/BARRIER/WALL ALL ALONG OUR SOUTHERN BORDER, FINISHED IN 2011.

Mr Liar and his incredible LIE that we have a Fence across "ALL ALONG OUR SOUTHERN BORDER."  Yep, he says the entire border is finished. Hahahaha

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #35 on: 01 11, 19, 09:53:10:AM » Reply

THAT IS WHY I POST FACTS ABOUT WHY WE ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING FENCE/BARRIER/WALL ALL ALONG OUR SOUTHERN BORDER, FINISHED IN 2011.

Mr Liar and his incredible LIE that we have a Fence across "ALL ALONG OUR SOUTHERN BORDER."  Yep, he says the entire border is finished. Hahahaha

learn to read, then quit lying.  or vice versa.  have somebody read this to you as apparently you cannot read-

those barriers and walls have been built, dumbasses.  they have been fully in place for about a decade.  why do you think they were not built?  do you ever read the news?

2006 –  President Bush signs the Secure Fences act, promising 700 miles of fencing on the border, plus a virtual wall across the entire 2,000-mile border.

2007 –  The Department of Homeland Security argues that it is impossible to construct the same type of fencing – i.e. a wall – across the border’s diverse terrain, and asks for and gets an amendment allowing a variety of barriers including “fencing, physical barriers, roads, lighting, cameras,” with another $12 billion in funding. 

2008 – The U. S. announces that a section of the barrier had been mistakenly built from 1 to 6 feet (2 meters) inside Mexican territory and must be moved.  Congress approves the Department of Homeland Security’s right to circumvent more than 30 environmental laws in a push to get fencing constructed by year’s end.

2009  – The Great Recession kicks off the first outflow of Mexicans from the United States since the annexation of Texas, creating a net loss of illegals living in the U.S. The U.S. peak of 12 million illegal residents begins to decline at the rate of about 300,000 per year.

2010 – The New York Times writes  that over the previous four years, 51 unauthorized tunnels running under the border walls had been found in Nogales, Arizona, and Nogales, Sonora. They are mainly for drug trafficking, not emigration.

2011 –  The Department of Homeland Security completes 649 miles of barriers, including 350 miles of pedestrian fencing, at an estimated $6.5 million per mile, and 299 miles of vehicle barriers that cost approximately $1.7 million per mile

http://www.worldstir.com/history-u-s-mexico-border-wall/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sorry Pelosi, A Promise is a Promise
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory