Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 01:12:32:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sorry Pelosi, A Promise is a Promise 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Sorry Pelosi, A Promise is a Promise  (Read 950 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 01 09, 19, 01:58:41:AM » Reply

Triple Amputee War Veteran Goes To Collect The $1 Pelosi Pledged For Border Wall

A triple amputee war veteran who created a GoFundMe page to collect funds to build a barrier on the U.S.-Mexico border tried to make House Speaker Nancy Pelosi put her money where her mouth was.

The California Democrat last week mockingly said she'd give a single dollar for the barrier that President Trump has been pushing since his campaign in 2016. In a press conference, Pelosi was asked by a reporter if there was "any situation in which you would accept even a dollar of wall funding?"

"A dollar?" she said, looking confused as reporters laughed. "A dollar? One dollar?" she said, holding up her index finger and mugging for the camera. "Yeah, one dollar."

So Brian Kolfage, a triple-amputee veteran and founder of the "We The People Will Fund The Wall" campaign, decided to try to go collect the buck.

"We are going to meet with Nancy Pelosi to collect our one dollar that she said she was going to give toward Trump's border wall, " Brian Kolfage says in a Daily Caller video as he rolls along in his wheelchair. "I highly doubt she expected anyone to kind of take her serious and call her out on it, but we're going to see if she'll fess up and give us her buck."

"We're taking one dollar at a time to build that wall," he said. In fact, Kolfage's campaign has raised $19,294,995 of a $1 billion goal from 319,896 people in 20 days.

Kolfage wasn't expecting much as he rolled into the Capitol's visitor center. "I'm sure if this goes through and she meets with me and has like an honest discussion, I think that she's probably going to try to spin for her own agenda," he said, noting that everyone in the debate is "playing so many games."

In the video, a Pelosi aide asks him his name — twice — and goes to check if she can meet with him. "Come out, Nancy," Kolfage says as he waits, adding that Americans simply want the two sides to come together. He said the GoFundMe page "gave those people a voice they didn't have."

In the video, another Pelosi aide comes out and says, "She's not here right now." When they inform the woman that they're there to collect the $1, she smiles and tells them she'll tell her "you were here and looking for that."

"They acted like it was some big joke," Kolfage says. "She's hiding in her closet trying to avoid us."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39985/triple-amputee-war-veteran-goes-collect-1-pelosi-joseph-curl?utm_source=shapirone

darkflower

« Reply #1 on: 01 09, 19, 02:53:24:AM » Reply

She did not pledge anything. Rwf need to learn to read sometime.

She would accept 1 dollar funding, as in a bill. That idiot would need to replace the current idiot in chief in order to push it.

Speaking of trump, why was the wall no big deal for two whole years? You believe he actually gives a shit? Ha. Its just a game, he does not care one bit.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #2 on: 01 09, 19, 05:38:31:AM » Reply

I guess one of the wall crazy clown's triple amputees was the portion of his brain that allows him to know the meaning of words.

That was not a pledge, or a promise. You right wingers get a lot of shit wrong just because you cannot read above about a 4th grade level and do not know the real meaning of so many words....

FROM THE ARTICLE:

was asked by a reporter if there was "any situation in which you would accept even a dollar of wall funding?"

"A dollar?" she said, looking confused as reporters laughed. "A dollar? One dollar?" she said, holding up her index finger and mugging for the camera. "Yeah, one dollar."

That is not promising a dollar on her behalf.  That is not pledging a dollar on her behalf. That was not the question...she was asked   "Is there any situation in which you would accept even a dollar of wall funding (as part of a deal to keep Trump from fucking over 800,000 workers). She said yes, one dollar in funding, that she could accept. 

THAT IS NOT PROMISING TO SPEND HER OWN MONEY FOR THIS BULLSHIT, EVEN A DOLLAR.

Hard to believe this publicity seeking clown believes, since he is being funded by fools on his begging site, he has the right to blow a bunch of dough traveling to where Pelosi might be, at their expense, to collect a dollar, even if she did actually promise to pay these dumbfuck gullible clowns a dollar, which she did not.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 01 09, 19, 05:48:33:AM » Reply

How do you know she didn't whore boy you a physic now?

You don't have any problem calling veterans clowns do you whore you should be so proud of your stupid self.
Baretta19

« Reply #4 on: 01 09, 19, 06:09:41:AM » Reply

You don't have any problem calling veterans clowns

In the roles of Democrats a dead veteran is a good veteran it gives them more money to spend on death and destruction instead of wasting it taking care of our troops.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 01 09, 19, 06:17:42:AM » Reply

Remember Democrats have yet to fulfill their promises to President Reagan!

The word of a Democrat is valueless!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 01 09, 19, 06:18:27:AM » Reply

i don't give a shit if he is a priest/all pro quarterback, if he believes trump and believes a wall is necessary, he is a clown.

see how that works, stupid fuck?  who gives a shit what his resume is, i am judging him by his support for trump and his stupid fuck wall. 

and now for the dumbest reply so far today, blammie category:

How do you know she didn't whore boy you a physic now?

You don't have any problem calling veterans clowns do you whore you should be so proud of your stupid self.

I can tell she did not by the fact she was quoted as saying she could possible see a scenario where she would accept a deal to fund 1 dollar of taxpayer money to the dumbass wall.  she did not say she would give a dollar to that stupid fuck metoo fund organized by the stupid fuck veteran. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 01 09, 19, 06:22:45:AM » Reply

Hoosier ho calls a military veteran----  stupid fuck veteran.  You must really feel proud you worthless piece of human waste.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #8 on: 01 09, 19, 06:38:55:AM » Reply

he is a stupid fuck PERSON if he believes trump and his wall bullshit.  so are you.  see how that works, chickenshit bitch?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 01 09, 19, 07:10:37:AM » Reply

Hoosier you need to get your mental problems addressed, there is no way in hell that you are a normal sane person.
darkflower

« Reply #10 on: 01 09, 19, 07:34:56:AM » Reply

Manning is a vet, yet gets insulted by war loving rwf. In spite of the fact Manning is what they all should be like, putting principle first.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 01 09, 19, 09:31:33:AM » Reply

manning is a traitor why don't you offer to marry him/her drug weed you two would make a fine couple.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sorry Pelosi, A Promise is a Promise
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory