Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:59:07:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653510 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Crime and Sleaze in Los Angeles 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Crime and Sleaze in Los Angeles  (Read 792 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« on: 01 08, 19, 11:56:03:PM » Reply

Another example of the sleaze that inhabits L.A. County and particularly the Hollywood area:

Another Black Man Has Died in the Home of Democratic Donor Ed Buck

Community leaders were outraged when the L.A. County District Attorney refused to prosecute Buck last year. Now another young man is dead.

The body of another young black man has been found at the West Hollywood apartment of Ed Buck — a prominent Democratic donor who allegedly has a fetish for drugging sex workers — reports Wehoville.

Buck, a white man in his 60s, was investigated previously by authorities after the death of Gemmel Moore, who died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in July 2017. Since Moore's death was classified as an accidental overdose, numerous young black gay men have alleged that Buck has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites. Moore had written about Buck injecting him with dangerous drugs before his death.

“I’ve become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that,” Moore wrote in his journal in December 2016. “Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me my first injection of crystal meth.”

Buck claims he's not responsible for Moore's death and did not furnish him with drugs. The Los Angeles County District Attorney declined to file charges against Buck, saying there was "insufficient evidence."

The name of the person who died in Buck's home in the early hours of Monday has not been released. Wehoville described him as a young African-American man and featured a picture of a body being removed on a gurney.

Community activists like Jasmyne Cannick have accused Los Angeles officials of declining to prosecute Buck in 2017 thanks to his contributions to powerful politicians such as Hillary Clinton, California Gov. Jerry Brown, L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti, and numerous West Hollywood City Council members. Cannick is organizing a vigil and rally for tonight in front of Buck's home, at 1234 Laurel Ave.

"City Council members John D’Amico and Lindsey Horvath have reached out to City Manager Paul Arevalo, asking him to request that newly elected Sheriff Alex Villanueva put priority on investigating [the young man's] death," Wehoville reports. "Councilmember Lauren Meister also has pressed for the homicide division to investigate."

Buck's attorney, Seymour Amster, characterized the death today as an accidental overdose and said Buck is cooperating with investigators. “From what I know, it was an old friend who died of an accidental overdose, and, unfortunately, we believe that the substance was ingested at some place other than the apartment,” Amster told the Los Angeles Times. “The person came over intoxicated.”

“He’s shaken up,” Amster said of Buck. “All indications are he had nothing to do with this tragedy.”

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2019/1/07/another-black-man-has-died-home-democratic-donor-ed-buck
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 01 09, 19, 03:36:48:AM » Reply

I guess his is the home druggies go to overdose!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #2 on: 01 09, 19, 05:27:49:AM » Reply

Crime and Sleaze in Oklahoma-

Watch: Bodycam Footage Released of Oklahoma Republican in Motel ...
https://www.theroot.com/watch-bodycam-footage-released-of-oklahoma-republican-1821054976
Dec 6, 2017 - Watch: Bodycam Footage Released of Oklahoma Republican in Motel Room With Teen Boy ... Crime · Deplorables · Ralph Shortey · child sex trafficking · child ... who pleaded guilty last week to federal charges of child sex trafficking. ... Shortey ended up being charged with child prostitution in Cleveland ...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 01 09, 19, 05:59:11:AM » Reply

Oscar did you forget Clinton's use of the Lolita express?

The taxpayer watchdog group Judicial Watch announced Tuesday that it filed suit for the costs of U.S. Secret Service protection of former President Bill Clinton when he rode on convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's private jet, dubbed the " Lolita Express."

The group filed suit after the Department of Homeland Security failed to comply with a prior Freedom of Information Act request from earlier this year.

According to news reports, the former president took several flights on the jet to the Epstein's island, and at least on one was accompanied by "4 secret service," according to a flight logbook first reported on by Gawker.com.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/details-on-bill-clintons-ride-on-pedophiles-lolita-express-sought
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #4 on: 01 09, 19, 07:41:00:AM » Reply

fuck you.  lots of celebrities, men and women, flew on his private jet, bitch.  clinton never flew on his private jet to that island where epstein was accused of having sex with underaged girls.  asshole liar....

here are pics of trump with epstein, who trump said he barely knew and never associated with-

The Billionaire Pedophile Who Could Bring Down Donald Trump and ...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton
Jun 30, 2016 - Trump has denied Jane Doe's claims and his reps have said he barely knew Epstein—even though New York media in the '90s .... #3 in a related lawsuit (PDF)—claimed that Epstein and his “girlfriend,” ... but added that she never had sex with him and never saw him have sex with any of the young women.

now, lying asshole, try to find any pics of Bill Clinton with Epstein. 
emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 01 09, 19, 02:02:02:PM » Reply

fuck you.  lots of celebrities, men and women, flew on his private jet, bitch.  clinton never flew on his private jet to that island where epstein was accused of having sex with underaged girls.  asshole liar....

As usual the weak man's argument is punctuated with blasphemy.

Doing fast dancing and swearing isn't going to change history Oscar.  Sorry to burst your snot bubble (borrowed from your playbook) but there is plenty of evidence of Clinton's shenanigins with his playmate Epstein, even though Clinton's FBI director at the time was ordered to get rid of all evidence.  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2016/01/10/bill-clintons-fbi-head-is/

What's your response got to do with the subject post about crime in Los Angeles anyway - another red herring?

* BJ.jpeg (9.11 KB, 328x129 - viewed 31 times.)

* BJ2.jpeg (13.5 KB, 190x185 - viewed 30 times.)
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 01 09, 19, 02:18:00:PM » Reply

breitbart?  see how stupid you are?  goddamn. believing breitbart?  clinton has been a private citizen since 2001.  he never flew on any of Epstein's private jets while in office.  what makes you think, if think is the right word for what gullible partisan clowns like you do, since Bush had taken over and the government was "republican,"  that Clinton could order anyone in any government position to wipe away any evidence or whatever the fuck stupid shit conspiracy theory you just pulled out of breitbart's nazi ass?

whoever read Breitbart's slanted ass story to you must have left off these pertinent facts I JUST READ FROM THE ARTICLE YOU SOURCED, LYING MORON:

Epstein pleaded guilty in 2008 to soliciting prostitution from a minor. Though he was represented at trial by Dershowitz, he still had to serve 13 months in prison on an 18-month sentence.

Flight logs also connect Clinton as they show he made multiple trips on Epstein’s private plane, including a September 2002 jaunt to Africa with actor buddies Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker.

see how all this guilt by association OCCURRED WHEN CLINTON WAS NOT IN OFFICE AND BUSH'S OWN DOJ AND AG AND FBI DIRECTOR WERE IN CHARGE, DUMMY?  i showed some pics of your asshole liar president with Epstein....show even one picture of Clinton with Epstein....or do you believe Soros paid off the Obama Deep State to kill any photographer who took such pictures and destroy the negatives?

what does my post about a republican in deep red state oklahoma being convicted of sex trafficking and sexual assaults of minors have to do with your post about a democratic sex scandal in more liberal California? gee, that's a tough one.  why not think about it, if you can think, and figure it out for yourself, twit?

1965hawks

« Reply #7 on: 01 09, 19, 03:37:44:PM » Reply

To: emilyB and d2dvd!

Crime and sleaze in the White House
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 01 09, 19, 05:04:14:PM » Reply

Democrats love attempting to excuse their crimes!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #9 on: 01 09, 19, 05:10:35:PM » Reply

what crimes, asshole? has any republican ever committed a horrendous crime in a deep red state?  does that mean all republicans in red states are heinous criminals?  has any jewish guy ever done so?  does that mean all jews are violent?  or gays, or muslim, or black, or illegal, or veterans, or atheists, or catholics, or independents?

SHE CLAIMS THAT THIS ONE ASSHOLE, BEING A DEMOCRAT AND IN CALIFORNIA, being an asshole means all democrats in california are more likely to do this craven shit...GET IT, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE?  THAT IS WRONG, STUPID ASSHOLE.  THAT IS WHY I SOURCED ONE REPUB IN DEEP RED OKLAHOMA BEING A PEDOPHILE AS IF THAT MEANS ALL REPUBS IN OKLAHOMA LIKE FUCKING KIDS AND PASSING THEM AROUND.  GET IT, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE?
emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 01 09, 19, 07:52:03:PM » Reply

What a raving little lunatic Oscar is.  Bloody little liar too.  I posted the article exactly as it was written and pointed out how sleazy that area has become.  Sent Oscar into a tailspin because the article stated the incident occurred in the home of a Democrat donor.   Too bad! 
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #11 on: 01 09, 19, 09:11:42:PM » Reply

And mrs hawk1965 posts a photo of the most beautiful First Lady ever, guess she is jealous because all she has is mrs wvit?
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Crime and Sleaze in Los Angeles
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About