Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:54:48:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660893 Posts in 298640 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: didn't get 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: didn't get  (Read 385 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 12 25, 18, 03:32:48:PM » Reply

that famous white Christmas and I'm so glad... matter a fact... it's going to be close to 60 Thursday so they say... I'll take blessings anyway it's given... I tell ya...

still on hold on for the trip to Memphis... its kinda cold there too...so it doesn't matter that much when I go right now... at least here I have some heat and a huggle hoodie that really helps...

doctor's appointment keeps me here this long...I tell ya... getting old you just fall to pieces and it makes one think how come I didn't take better care... but who knew... one thing for sure I know it now... and it's never too late to get it back together again...

Anyway... hope you all are enjoying your holiday... I don't celebrate pagan holidays anymore... although I love to see and hear about people being joyful and grateful for their life....

this year one can only remember all the happenings with weather this year... Florida, California, Indonesia... the blackouts that seem to be occurring everywhere... I couldn't take the 24 hour blackout here and the reason I had to run to a hotel until the lights came back on...

made me think... wow... these folks lost it all... some made it and some didn't....the chain reaction to it all for the families.. and yet people who know this is happening continue to go threw the motions like nothing happens... thinking it happened to them and not me...

one can only think...

my nephew is on the brinks of being homeless yet his mother and sister are right around the corner... being tired of the mess.... so he's doing what he can to keep from being homeless by hauling metal and selling everything he can online... selling wood... etc...

time be his friend....

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 12 26, 18, 08:37:51:AM » Reply

No white Christmas here...somewhat cloudy and cold.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 12 26, 18, 06:26:14:PM » Reply

The white Christmas here is up in the mountains and the passes.  We are only up about 750 feet - so it's been a Wet Christmas for us.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: didn't get
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About