Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:02:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: someone is interested 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: someone is interested  (Read 746 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 12 21, 18, 05:06:31:PM » Reply

in purchasing the house in Memphis... I may sell it to them as is... if they come up with the right price... I doubt it but I would like to purchase in a different location away from neighbors like I had planned from the start...told the investor give me enough money to do that and it's a done deal....looking to break even not to profit... these folks don't have that kind of money on hand but we will see...

not excited but hey... I'll listen to a snake any day....lol
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 12 22, 18, 05:24:32:AM » Reply

I would look for a somewhat rural setting, but not so far out it will be difficult when you are older. I hope you sell as is.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 12 22, 18, 07:27:45:AM » Reply

I'd  love to get out of the dumps I live in... it's been a nightmare in both places...

told the guy I'm not giving the house away...so don't bother me with low ball bidding... what I'm asking he can get back in a 2 years...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 12 22, 18, 10:27:26:AM » Reply

Always start a bit higher than the bottom line you need.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 12 22, 18, 10:33:49:AM » Reply

As long as you get your money back, you should cut and run, luv.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 12 22, 18, 06:08:41:PM » Reply

I just want the next time I purchase a place and if I have neighbors...I just want to see that they care about theirs like I care about mine... no trash, lawns maintained a few flowers and a lot of effort... that's free... effort that is...

we live in a world like not before... times has made changes in most of us...been threw a lot of those....trust that...

we fall down but we have the ability to get up again...

when my lawn service guy in Memphis told me that my house was broken into... then that guy that wants to buy called the same day...I told him I'm on the fence and I am...everything I purchased is in storage in Memphis... had to pull everything apart and when I arrive piece it back again...

Memphis was grand in its day... but nobody knows how bad it has become... Nashville is the way to go in Tennessee...and even then they have the same problems...

it's not the place it's the people...folks are going out voting and thinking that they are doing their part to elect improvements... really?

tell me how that is being done... Trump shut down the government today... for a wall... really?  Spending billions to keep folks out...ever heard of tunnels...really?

Rodney King said "can't we just get along"  or something to that effect...while I understand the reasons... I just don't understand the reasons...will it stop the drugs from entering... really?

at the same time dealers are being let out earlier from prisons if they sold drugs...really?

not to mention that most state are legalizing drugs for profit... something strange about that... could it be we are broke or broken...

rant over...whew!

I have another doctors appointment is the reason I am still here... got to get things cleared up...there are doctors in Memphis... just have to check to see if they will take my medical insurance... state to state changes it... but there's still the VA...safety net... I guess...

plus the weather there is pretty much the same as it is here...January there is fall like and February is spring time... March and April is the hell on earth when it come to temps for me... so... I think I'm going at a good time...and definitely want to be out of there in May...

Anyway... still have a lot to do before I take the drive... I can do it... but it's more of a burden cause of the accident I had coming back... it makes one a little bit more cautious

weather is the biggest concern...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: someone is interested
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory