Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:14:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653716 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: All talk and no walk... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: All talk and no walk...  (Read 53 times)
lakitss

« on: 12 11, 18, 10:26:33:AM » Reply

Videos have shown Bush, Clinton and Obama saying how important border security is to our national defense and economy. Same for Diane Feinstein as well as Hillary and other dems while they were in power.

Almost nothing was done except a revolving door of illegal entry, deportation, illegal entry and more deportation followed by more illegal entry.

Now that Trump is done fucking around and doing something about it, all of a sudden it's immoral and we're ripping kids from parents arms and gassing them to dispersed even though they were all warned to stay away.

Obama gassed illegals over 80 times at the border and the MSM said absolutely nothing until a republican has power. The daily hypocrisy on display from media and leftist politicians is breath taking and blatantly obvious.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 12 11, 18, 10:32:09:AM » Reply

Isn't that the truth.  "You can fool some of the people some of the time  but you can't fool all of  the people all of the time".
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 12 11, 18, 12:49:53:PM » Reply

I didn't agree with the 1986 amnesty.  I didn't agree with the 6 or 7 amnesties under Clinton.  I didn't agree with any policy that failed to make accountability and enforcement the primary directive.

Every president and Congress has essentially failed to protect our nation by stopping illegal immigration at the source and holding all people accountable.  From the traffickers, to the employers who exploit with impunity, no one is immune from the affects that illegal immigration can have on society.

IMO, we need very strong borders, all the way around, whether by water or land, illegals come in by the thousands undetected.

It should be our highest priority.

I don't hold out much hope for the Donald to make a difference, I can see him waffling already.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 12 11, 18, 01:15:36:PM » Reply

Highest mass exodus INTO America last month!

Frump is just OPENING up the doors for them!
Frump = Open borders
lakitss

« Reply #4 on: 12 11, 18, 01:39:50:PM » Reply

Oh fuck off Davik! Trump is doing everything he can with no democrat support to get a wall. Just hours ago he and chucky and Nancy got into it on tv with the press and Trump went off as he should have. These hypocrites earlier turned down a deal in favor of DACA for the wall, so spare me the hypocritical blame Trump spin bullshit....

Pelosi says the wall is immoral! What the fuck does morality have to do with border security?
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 12 11, 18, 01:58:44:PM » Reply

why don't republicans give trump the funding he wants for his wall?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 12 11, 18, 02:14:38:PM » Reply

Lacktits lacks morality, since he doesn't seem to understand how zero tolerance is immoral.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #7 on: 12 12, 18, 12:40:08:AM » Reply

quote author=lakitss link=topic=271527.msg2301695#msg2301695 date=1544541993]
Videos have shown Bush, Clinton and Obama saying how important border security is to our national defense and economy. Same for Diane Feinstein as well as Hillary and other dems while they were in power.

Almost nothing was done except a revolving door of illegal entry, deportation, illegal entry and more deportation followed by more illegal entry. (Univision called Obama the Deporter In Chief.  the democrats have introduced bills, bipartisan bills, that address real immigration reform and even included funding for some portions of a wall.  but dickheaded turtle boy McConnell has blocked all these real attempts at reforming our whole immigration process because republicans like the cheap labor and they like having it as a campaign issue they can blame on democrats.  and you stupid shit low info Trump voters fall for their bullshit like you fell for Trump's bullshit sending the troops to the border to stop the INVADERS!!!  you morons.  after the election, he and Fox haven't mentioned invaders one fucking time)

Now that Trump is done fucking around and doing something about it, all of a sudden it's immoral and we're ripping kids from parents arms and gassing them to dispersed even though they were all warned to stay away. (so you are okay with separating kids from their parents for weeks if not months at a time, even nursing kids?  are you fucking insane?)

Obama gassed illegals over 80 times at the border and the MSM said absolutely nothing until a republican has power. The daily hypocrisy on display from media and leftist politicians is breath taking and blatantly obvious. (No he did not, you piece of shit liar.  you are repeating bullshit from Infowars and Breitbart- here is the real deal-

At the time, Border Patrol didn't actually have a category in its internal reporting system for use-of-force incidents. It didn't seem to be a big concern. So government inspectors had to make some educated guesses, and ultimately identified 1,187 "possible" excessive force incidents between 2007 and 2012, including 136 involving a fired weapon. At the same time, an outside group, the Police Executive Research Forum, conducted an external review of 67 shooting incidents over the same period, 19 of which resulted in death. That was the review that was published in redacted form, along with the government's report, in September.

What has changed in 2018 is that a U.S. militarized force showed up in San Ysidro, California, and fired chemical agents not at the border, but over it into another country's sovereign territory, breaching international law and deliberately hitting unarmed civilians. The move has some precedents, which were at the time widely decried by humanitarian activists and elected officials and widely ignored by everyone else, but nothing paralleling the events of November 25th, 2018 has happened before by this country.

However, those invoking the incidents of 2013 when a pepper ball gun was used to justify teargas are ignoring what happened just a few months later in the summer of 2014 and again in 2016, when huge numbers of Central American people came, usually on foot, to the United States border over several months to ask for asylum, overwhelming shelters and American border agents who worked to process their claims. There were legitimate criticisms of how those asylum claims were handled (and of the Obama administration's border policies in general), but teargas was not required or used..

https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-obama-administration-fire-teargas-border-monthly/[/COLOR]]https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-obama-administration-fire-teargas-border-monthly/ ) 
[/quote]
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #8 on: 12 12, 18, 01:03:54:AM » Reply

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: All talk and no walk...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory