Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 11:51:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662715 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Could Be Charged W/ 3 Crimes And Indicted While President 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Trump Could Be Charged W/ 3 Crimes And Indicted While President  (Read 686 times)
wvit1001

« on: 12 10, 18, 07:38:15:PM » Reply

Fox News Top Legal Analyst Says Donald Trump Could Be Charged With Three Crimes And Indicted While President

“My view is that he can be indicted but cannot be prosecuted until leaving office because the disruption to the government of the prosecution would be far more than the Constitution tolerates,” Napolitano said.

Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer, has already said that if Trump were subpoenaed by special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, they would take the matter all the way to the Supreme Court. Napolitano, a former judge, added that a Trump indictment could lead to another lengthy legal battle.

“I think they'll fight both all the way to the Supreme Court,” he said on Trump’s favorite cable news network. “They’ll lose on the subpoena because the Supreme Court has already ruled on that. I don't know where they'll go on the indictment, if an indictment comes.”

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-donald-trump-indicted-crimes-1252538
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 12 10, 18, 07:40:19:PM » Reply

Indeed, said Napolitano, Trump could face even more legal peril than Cohen over the campaign finance violations, which center on payments made to two women to ensure their silence about alleged affairs with Trump, before the 2016 election.

“He is on their radar screen for paying someone to commit a crime, which in itself is three crimes,” Napolitano said. “It’s the crime, it’s conspiracy to commit the crime and it’s procuring someone to commit a crime. So he’s actually, if all this is correct and they have the evidence for it, exposed to more criminal activity than Michael Cohen.”
justincase

« Reply #2 on: 12 10, 18, 07:52:45:PM » Reply

repubs = filthy, stinking garbage.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 12 10, 18, 09:40:24:PM » Reply

1.  Trump didn't violate any crime
2.  Trump couldn't be indicted even if he did.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 12 10, 18, 09:41:28:PM » Reply

Libs are filthy stinking liars.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #5 on: 12 10, 18, 10:01:54:PM » Reply

In your dreams.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 12 10, 18, 10:19:21:PM » Reply

Paying extortion is not a crime.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 12 10, 18, 10:32:37:PM » Reply

not normally, but when you're running a federal campaign having officials from your campaign making payments like this without reporting them can be a crime.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #8 on: 12 10, 18, 10:38:28:PM » Reply

but when you're running a federal campaign having officials from your campaign making payments like this without reporting them can be a crime.

Clinton didn't report paying for the Russian dossier either. It was hidden under legal fees.

At most she will pay a fine. Trump will too if it's shown it was an election expense.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #9 on: 12 11, 18, 01:17:14:AM » Reply

when you're running a federal campaign having officials from your campaign making payments like this without reporting them can be a crime.
[/FONT]

But it had nothing to do with the campaign.  No campaign funds were used.  If campaign funds were used, would you not then claim it was a PERSONAL expense?  Admit it.  You would.  The NDAs were personal expenses, not campaign expenses.  That's why he used personal money.   This is just another attack attempted by the TDS libs to get rid of Trump.  I admire your tenacity and relentlessness.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #10 on: 12 11, 18, 07:13:05:AM » Reply

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/10/25/dnc-clinton-campaign-pay-trump-russia-steele-dossier/
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #11 on: 12 11, 18, 07:19:32:AM » Reply

If/when evidence of Trump's crimes are reported, he can and should be indicted. The indictment would prevent the statute of limitations from protecting him while he serves out his term(s), allowing him to carry out his duties as long as he is in office.. Then he could begin his prison terms. Regardless of what you rightwing armchair wannabe constitutional lawyers think, smarter, better educated folks than you, have already determined that and are ready to argue it all the way to SCOTUS. I think they will/would win. Don't you?
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Could Be Charged W/ 3 Crimes And Indicted While President
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory