Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 05:34:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662515 Posts in 298791 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fed Judge Alleges Collusion Between Hillary and State Department 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Fed Judge Alleges Collusion Between Hillary and State Department  (Read 102 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« on: 12 10, 18, 12:00:46:PM » Reply

In an opinion lambasting both the Departments of State and Justice, a federal judge this week ordered further inquiries into Hillary Clinton’s emails as Secretary of State. Judicial Watch, a public interest group specializing in government open records research and litigation was granted the extraordinary order, which requires the two government departments to join it in submitting a proposed schedule for document discovery.

They are all required by U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lambert to cooperate in investigating whether Hillary Clinton used a private email system to stymie the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and whether the  State Department acted in “bad faith” by attempting to settle a case despite knowing its disclosure was inadequate.
What Difference Does It Make?

The huge win for Judicial Watch came in response to their ongoing suit over a FOIA request related to the Battle of Benghazi. They sued the State Department in 2014 for documents discussing talking points sent to Susan Rice. Obama’s U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Ms. Rice was chosen by the administration to sell the (false) notion that Benghazi was a protest over the posting of an anti-Islamic video on YouTube. The Sunday after the battle, Rice went on all five big network news shows selling the attacks as a spontaneous violent reaction rather than the coordinated terrorist attack they knew it was.  Judicial Watch has been working to uncover the root of that lie and expose its author(s), via the FOIA process.

Lamberth starts his decision with a three-paragraph quote from a memorandum President Obama signed on his first day in office regarding the Freedom of Information Act. Three paragraphs on the importance of openness, fidelity not just to the letter, but also the spirit of openness and transparency, “to usher in a new era of open Government [sic].”  Lamberth said:

“In this case, faced with one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency, his State and Justice Departments fell far short. So far short that the Court questions, even now, whether they are acting in good faith.

Mincing no words, Lamberth calls the Department of State deceptive and uses his writing to lay out a summary of the case – which is a summary of bad acts by the State and Justice Departments that were designed to conceal and destroy the truth rather than produce it:

“At best, State’s attempt to pass-off its deficient search as legally adequate during settlement negotiations was negligence born out of incompetence. At worst, career employees in the State and Justice Departments colluded to scuttle public scrutiny of Clinton, skirt FOIA, and hoodwink this Court.”

https://www.libertynation.com/fed-judge-alleges-collusion-between-hillary-and-state-department/

It will take awhile. But eventually the truth will prevail.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 12 10, 18, 12:02:40:PM » Reply

the judge didn't allege any collusion did he local?
Local5th

« Reply #2 on: 12 10, 18, 12:07:05:PM » Reply

Yup. Read the last sentence of the last paragraph.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 12 10, 18, 12:27:25:PM » Reply

It's sad.  There is stuff our government thinks we should not know about.  A very dangerous situation for us peons.  Our government lies, cheats, breaks rules and laws, and covers-up.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 12 10, 18, 12:34:21:PM » Reply

this was just a freedom of information request goofy.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #5 on: 12 10, 18, 12:37:28:PM » Reply

Start the prosecutions already

* D634C177-A2EE-4CA1-9194-28C774318C1F.jpeg (48.13 KB, 360x243 - viewed 16 times.)
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 12 10, 18, 12:38:04:PM » Reply

Go for it Local Boy!  So sad that your continued false accusations against Hillary will not save your Fuhrer from his criminal fate.

#I1
#TAGC
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 12 10, 18, 12:38:36:PM » Reply

Lamberth, an appointee of President Ronald Reagan, also faulted the Trump administration for failing to clear up the mess and instead pressing on with a nothing-to-see-here approach.

“The current Justice Department made things worse,” the judge said, referring to an October hearing in which he initially flatly accused Justice lawyers of lying, then retreated a bit.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #8 on: 12 10, 18, 01:16:46:PM » Reply

rembember kavanaugh!!  innocent until proven guilty!! 
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #9 on: 12 10, 18, 01:24:17:PM » Reply

LOL The truth according to Local.

Local already has its truth all worked out, and is pushing the court and prosecutors to get there.

Heaven forbid Local were to follow the Constitution and Due Process, and that little thing about innocent until proven guilty.
Local5th

« Reply #10 on: 12 10, 18, 05:50:38:PM » Reply

So sad that your continued false accusations against Hillary will not save your Fuhrer from his criminal fate.

I don't expect Hillary to save Trump.

But chances are a precedence used to nail Trump can be used against Hillary.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #11 on: 12 10, 18, 07:46:38:PM » Reply

So sad that your continued false accusations against Hillary will not save your Fuhrer from his criminal fate.

I don't expect Hillary to save Trump.

But chances are a precedence used to nail Trump can be used against Hillary.

for what, dumbass?  using a British secret agent for an anti-russian dossier using anti-Putin sources?  why are you so fucking retarded?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fed Judge Alleges Collusion Between Hillary and State Department
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory