Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 10:20:32:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662603 Posts in 298799 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Annoying 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Annoying  (Read 445 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« on: 12 09, 18, 11:09:04:PM » Reply

I purchased a Kohl's gift card for our daughter's birthday and mailed it in plenty of time to California along with a birthday card to a friend in England.  Guess which one arrived first - yes the UK one and the post office told me that they call California 'the black hole' because mail is so slow to get there and vice versa.  However that's not my gripe.  When she finally received it (late) she went online to purchase something for herself from Kohls who have a lot of good sales at the moment.  She also has a Kohls charge account.  She inputted all the info and they came back to her and said the gift card was not valid.  She then called Kohl's customer service and they told her they could do nothing about it and they even told her where it had been purchased (Safeway) and the town in Oregon.  They said it's Safeway's problem not ours.  Luckily I have the receipt and approval and she gave me all the numbers on the Kohls card and texted me a pic of it.  I called our local Safeway and spoke to the Manager and he said I had to call corporate office in Arizona and the gift card dept. is not open on weekends.  I asked him why they are selling gift cards that are not valid and why should the customer be out of pocket - it is their responsibility.  He said if I have all the details and receipts, corporate office might give me a refund.  He said scammers sometimes remove the gift cards and the strip from the back, copy down the numbers and then put it back.  Why bother to put it back and unless you actually purchase it and get a little slip of paper at the cash register that says "approved" then that story doesn't pan out.  We'll see what happens when I call them tomorrow and probably hold on the line for a long time. 

I'm now a bit worried as I have bought a lot of other gift cards for family members for Christmas (not Kohls) and I'm hoping they are not going to have problems with them.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 12 10, 18, 12:48:24:AM » Reply

It's getting to the point that I'm going to just start giving out cash again and be done with it all.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 12 10, 18, 07:50:02:AM » Reply

I hear you takn…

I got an email... dr says my credit card was cancelled.... yet I looked at my balance and it's all there.. every penny...

I was going to go to the doctor before I hit the road but cancelling my appointment cause they have a mix up I don't need right now...

I'm thinking and I'm not sure...what gives ….

until 900am I certainly will find out...

if they wanted to take an advance payment before we met or what...advance of 1500.00..Huh?

well what about all that insurance I'm buying... if anything a copayment would be due...

tis the season to be a scam artist...everywhere you go...''

I'm only going in for a follow up... not heart surgery...what gives... not the one ...

not trying to pay the mortgage on their business and home too....

but now if they were dishing out tranquilizers... I'm going....lol
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 12 10, 18, 08:58:16:AM » Reply

Our mail is so screwed up at times that we need to hand deliver important mail.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 12 10, 18, 11:30:19:AM » Reply

luv, never answer any emails regarding your accounts or credit cards.  Call the office directly and verify the number you're calling as the actual office you use.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 12 10, 18, 03:50:59:PM » Reply

I called that office was  in Florida...we laughed about the mistake...

go tomorrow for my appointment...

I need to get a lot of test, follow ups...but they may have to recommend a office in TN...

eye doctor says can't do any  thing about the floater...

still checking on Graves Disease thinking I do but want to be sure...

UTI... check.. to see if it's clear... that's a big concern...caused a lot of problems... back problem cleared a bit... maybe if they can give me more prescription for that... I may have cleared my back issue...just checking...

hey I'll try anything...

trying to get a clean bill of health before I hit the road... cause when I get there... it's no stopping me...I must finish this reno this trip...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 12 10, 18, 04:43:54:PM » Reply

Floaters  are normal. I have a lot of them.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Annoying
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About