Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:48:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653486 Posts in 297926 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Two faced backstabbing liberal media 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Two faced backstabbing liberal media  (Read 942 times)
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #24 on: 12 06, 18, 03:03:07:PM » Reply

Wvit,

lakiss/lacky's problem is that he doesn't know the difference between the truth and the codswallop he spews..

Sadder still is that he doesn't care to know the difference....

Sad.....,

*Ldy R.*   
lakitss

« Reply #25 on: 12 06, 18, 03:09:22:PM » Reply

Ya'll are hilarious! Truth be told trying to have even a civil discussion with liberals today is impossible and usually a waste of time, which is why I have avoided this board for months. My hope was many would see the positive changes at hand and admit that their messiah was not the cause of improvements, but I should have known Obama would be unable to let his ego step aside and give credit where it was due. Just like loyal sheep that they are, they are still in lock step with a hollow democrat agenda that only knows how to take credit when none is earned, blame others when they are at fault and look to muck things up the way they were during the laughable disaster that was the Obama administration.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #26 on: 12 06, 18, 03:27:02:PM » Reply

get somebody familiar with graphs and numbers 'splain this to you, crybaby dumbshit-

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #27 on: 12 06, 18, 04:11:04:PM » Reply

Trump quickly left George H.W. Bush's funeral and was back at the White House before the casket left the cathedral

You hypocrites were salivating at the mouth in pure Joy as you passed around the FAKE rumor that Trump was not invited to the funeral. And you would have attacked his character had he not gone at all when he was invited.  Do you want to take a small guess at why we laugh at you every time you snarkremark about Trump?
wvit1001

« Reply #28 on: 12 06, 18, 04:36:44:PM » Reply

who said trump wasn't invited to the funeral jim?   I didn't see anyone here saying anything like that.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #29 on: 12 06, 18, 04:46:10:PM » Reply

These hypocrites had the hairy balls to eulogize and praise Bush the elder as a statesman etc, now that he has passed, yet would not hesitate to mock, vilify, and slam him for any possible thing while in office.

Agreed.   The Bush'es are establishment boot lickers and always have been.  True colors come out at funerals.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #30 on: 12 06, 18, 04:46:43:PM » Reply

FRED Labor Market Conditions   (IE: Yearly STATS on the Labor Market)
I wonder why they would discontinue keeping those records. Or should I say "Showing them?"

Why don't they want to show how Trumps Labor policies are working?

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/categories/33509

wvit1001

« Reply #31 on: 12 06, 18, 04:51:13:PM » Reply

you must have missed my question jim.

who said trump wasn't invited to the funeral jim?   I didn't see anyone here saying anything like that.
wvit1001

« Reply #32 on: 12 06, 18, 04:55:51:PM » Reply

As of August 3, 2017, updates of the labor market conditions index (LMCI) have been discontinued; the July 7, 2017 vintage is the final estimate from this model. The Board decided to stop updating the LMCI because they believe it no longer provides a good summary of changes in U.S. labor market conditions. Specifically, model estimates turned out to be more sensitive to the detrending procedure than expected, the measurement of some indicators in recent years has changed in ways that significantly degraded their signal content, and including average hourly earnings as an indicator did not provide a meaningful link between labor market conditions and wage growth.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FRBLMCI
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Two faced backstabbing liberal media
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory