Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 09:39:37:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660582 Posts in 298604 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: just playing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: just playing  (Read 441 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 12 05, 18, 03:10:47:PM » Reply

in the kitchen again...got to get rid of all this crap in the fridge or throw it away...

I will probably break the pressure cooker before I leave... back up Bigum will get fat this time...

they say in about an hour I should have spaghetti and meatballs.... I say less... but will see...

after that all the meat will be gone except the pork chops... will have that on the drive to Memphis....fried in cooking oil... not playing with that...

they have meat markets that are close in Memphis...  will stock up there... can't afford to eat out when I get there... will be bringing the barbeque pit and I saw online a firepit...not eating out when I get there... it just cost too much... I only had a mini fridge there just to keep peanut butter and stuff like that...I need a fridge to survive this time... used a hot plate and deep fryer... but need a stove to cook and bake....don't need to go to the store daily for a cup of Popeye red beans and rice... I can make that easy... storing left over was an issue...

so gearing up and getting ready... won't be leaving for a few more days... got to get another check from somewhere...

plus it's just as chilly in Memphis as it is here... so no hurry... watching the weather reports to see when the coast is clear....

had to contact the hoodie folks and told them I'd like to get the hoodie before spring... it may be here on Tuesday....free shipping is all that...whew....

30 degrees outside a posting a drafty 67 degrees on the inside.

Oh... got a metal back door with window for the kitchen...for 69.00 will paint here and take to Memphis... got a security lock for the wrought iron back door... it had one but no key... it was costly... but needed...

need to get kitchen floor tiles for the kitchen and bathroom... the vinyl sticky ones... so will be busy when I arrive... doing that before I get stuff out of storage...

spending is part of a renovation... its hard but so necessary if I want to resell this flip...everything I bought in that house can stay and the cost will be in the sell of the house and I am keeping notes....it will apply to the next paradise I  will attempt to purchase....

the next place will probably be in a rest home though...lol
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 12 05, 18, 04:41:41:PM » Reply

Well you sure are busy!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 12 05, 18, 07:49:49:PM » Reply

Wow that sounds like a lot of work but you seem very organized.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 12 06, 18, 11:23:51:AM » Reply

not really... if you have the right tools everything you do can be easy and less cost effective....

example... have a tiller so I don't have to dig with a shovel... a tiller can do in 15 minutes with no effort vs digging with a shovel that could take you days....

a paint sprayer is easier than a paint brush although I'd like to paint with a brush because of old school mentality....

I told ya before I'm tool belt diva and finally got the belt to prove it this week...you'd be surprise to know what tools I have invested in... of which goes into storage and after I complete everything I will put on craigslist or let go...learned my lesson using unskilled labor with no tools to do the job...my gutters fell down due to weather and had a guy come and put them back up... he used a hand screw driver... whew!   I told him to use my screwdriver and he thought he'd do better with his hand screw driver... well.. got to go out and do it myself... it fell again...

I tell ya... not a perfectionist but just like to not have to pay twice to do one job...

been watching this old house for years with Bob Vila.. and other home improvement guys... My favorite is Holmes on Holmes cause he does it the right way...

the best place to go today is YouTube... best site on the internet in my opinion for doing anything that needs to be done...

getting old trying to do everything myself... but at least it gets done...right...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: just playing
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory