Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:35:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660560 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: overpaid 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: overpaid  (Read 228 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 12 04, 18, 12:07:44:PM » Reply

the electric company and I can't get that back... so I'm ahead... the outage freaked me up and me being the computer genius... well the rest is history...all one can say is bad timing....for real...

been talking to medicare insurance folks... I tell ya... I'm stuck with paying both high premiums now too.. 

covered whereever I go...looking forward to the moon...

going to find a cure for everything considering it's all free and no copays... at least 300.00 a month worth monthly... I tell ya...I'm sick...

going to the doctor this week and tell them to do something... I don't care... just do it...they get paid and all I have to do is wait on the pay notices from the insurance company....

let's see where do I start...

Oh my aching back...knees...making an appointment after this post...trust that....

[HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]
nutritionist... that's an idea... but will I be able to afford the high cost of a plan like that... we'll see won't we... talk about a rock and a hard place....
[/FONT][/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN][/HIGHLIGHT]
thinking about plastic surgery....lol
on what you say.... I don't know considering I like the way I am...got to think about that one... but it's on the table...

300.00 dollars a month.... whew...

Somebody stop me... I've gone mad....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 12 04, 18, 01:34:53:PM » Reply

They won't pay for plastic surgery.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 12 04, 18, 05:44:34:PM » Reply

VA depends I thought if you have breast cancer they may do implants... I don't know I haven't really checked... wouldn't want them to do that anyway...

to much going on presently... I can't think right now...but the deadline for health changes are 7 DEC and checking all my options.... it's a lot... and lines are so busy...so I'm checking online for options and hope to be better informed...my mailbox have been overwhelmed with all the folks trying to get me to change my benefits... inclined to stay the course at all cost... considering health issues and budget I presently have...

as we get older you never know when you will be hospitalized with major anything... and while you are lying in the hospital you don't want to worry about the cost of that major...you just want to worry about getting well...

money maybe an issue now and it is... but it could get worse... with doctor bills...

right now I'm good with little or no cost... but that could change...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: overpaid
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About