Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:59:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653426 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ocasio-Cortez shreds Mike Huckabee 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez shreds Mike Huckabee  (Read 1631 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #36 on: 12 04, 18, 05:07:12:PM » Reply

Not yet.  Giver her time.  She'll learn.  Soon she will be just like Maxine Waters and Bernie Sanders.

if you think she or sanders or even maxine waters are bigots and racists, it proves why you are a trump voter- you are too stupid NOT to be.  can you post some bigoted, racist comments from any of them.  i admit maxine waters is not the brightest bunny in the forest, and is more emotional than logical, but i have never heard any racist or bigoted comments from her.  prove me wrong.

Actually she hates Jews and wants every single one of them in Israel dead!

what a liar you are, liar.  from the Times of Israel-

Although she has commented infrequently on foreign affairs, in May she called the killing of Palestinian protesters by Israeli troops on the Gaza border fence a “massacre.”

Then in July Ocasio-Cortez decried the “occupation of Palestine” during a television interview, but stumbled when pressed to explain what she meant.

Appearing July 13 on PBS’s “Firing Line,” Ocasio-Cortez admitted that she was “not the expert” on the issue, drawing accusations that she was “clueless.”

On “Firing Line,” host Margaret Hoover asked Ocasio-Cortez “What is your position on Israel?” Ocasio-Cortez responded, “I believe absolutely in Israel’s right to exist.” She added: “I am a proponent of a two-state solution.” The candidate said her previous position on the Gaza clashes “is not a referendum on the State of Israel.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ocasio-cortez-is-a-new-york-democrat-rock-star-on-the-cusp-of-power/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #37 on: 12 04, 18, 05:09:08:PM » Reply

Sorry but a two state solution means the slaughter of every single Jew in Israel and she knows it!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #38 on: 12 04, 18, 05:10:37:PM » Reply

if you think she or sanders or even maxine waters are bigots and racists, it proves why you are a trump voter- you are too stupid NOT to be.

Thank you! 
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #39 on: 12 05, 18, 05:05:25:AM » Reply

Sorry but a two state solution means the slaughter of every single Jew in Israel and she knows it!

are you saying trump wants the slaughter of every single jew in israel, you moronic liar?

Trump's new position on two-state solution won't budge Israelis or ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/27/middleeast/trump-two-state-solution.../index.html
Sep 27, 2018 - Trump's open endorsement of a two-state solution doesn't seem to have changed its chances of success.

Netanyahu's Not-Quite-2-State Solution : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2018/09/30/.../netanyahu-at-odds-with-trump-over-two-state-soluti...
Sep 30, 2018 - Days after President Trump endorsed a two-state solution, the Israeli prime minister tells NPR's Steve Inskeep that Israel must retain control of ...

Trump endorses separate Palestinian state as goal of Mideast peace ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-endorses...state.../834a96aa-c195-11e8-97a5-...
Sep 26, 2018 - Speaking about Israel and the Palestinian territories, President Trump says he thinks it's more likely a two-state solution will be reached.

President Trump at UN endorses two states for Israel, Palestinians ...
https://www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-trump-2-state-solution-mideast-peace-2018092...
Sep 26, 2018 - For the first time since taking office, President Donald Trump endorsed a two-state solution as the best way to resolve the conflict between Israel ...

Trump Meets Netanyahu, Endorses 2-State Solution : NPR
https://www.npr.org/2018/09/27/.../trump-meets-netanyahu-endorses-2-state-solution
Sep 27, 2018 - On Wednesday, President Trump said he'd like to see the creation of a Palestinian state. Israeli leaders had mixed reactions.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #40 on: 12 05, 18, 09:41:41:AM » Reply

quote author=Dan link=topic=271237.msg2299364#msg2299364 date=1543961437]

Quote  if you think she or sanders or even maxine waters are bigots and racists, it proves why you are a trump voter- you are too stupid NOT to be.

Thank you!
[/quote]

you are welcome.  why do you appreciate being called stupid? not that there is anything wrong with that....

are you so stupid you misread my comment?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #41 on: 12 07, 18, 08:02:24:PM » Reply

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #42 on: 12 07, 18, 09:25:21:PM » Reply

you are welcome.  why do you appreciate being called a trump voter?
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Because it proves I'm intelligent.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #43 on: 12 08, 18, 07:55:36:AM » Reply

this is how dishonest and petty diaper dan is, in a nutshell, where he belongs-

this is his latest post where he changed what somebody said and misused the "quote" feature like a lying piece of shit punk-

Quoteyou are welcome. why do you appreciate being called a trump voter?

Because it proves I'm intelligent.

and this is the post with what I originally said quoted by diaper dan, and it shows how he misread it and considered it a compliment- because he thanked me for saying he had to be a trump voter, he was too stupid NOT to be!!  stupid and dishonest- what a great combo!!

Quoteif you think she or sanders or even maxine waters are bigots and racists, it proves why you are a trump voter- you are too stupid NOT to be.Thank you!

he is thanking me for noticing how fucking stupid he is!! more proof!!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #44 on: 12 08, 18, 12:12:21:PM » Reply

Being a Trump voter means you want to be free and recognized as an individual not a member of a group or a cog in a machine!

Hillary voters are against individual rights and freedoms believing only big all encompassing government is the answer to every problem be it real or imagined!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #45 on: 12 09, 18, 01:42:41:PM » Reply

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #46 on: 12 10, 18, 01:21:28:AM » Reply

this is how dishonest and petty diaper loser hoosier is, in a nutshell, where he belongs-
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #47 on: 12 10, 18, 06:47:05:AM » Reply

this is how dishonest and petty diaper loser hoosier is, in a nutshell, where he belongs-

are you trying to deny you changed the quotes, liar?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ocasio-Cortez shreds Mike Huckabee
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About