Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:52:07:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653438 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: another 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: another  (Read 1118 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 11 30, 18, 04:02:00:PM » Reply

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QaXlmlK9vlYyqfZanpXeVWWxg_6Y3PaN/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QaXlmlK9vlYyqfZanpXeVWWxg_6Y3PaN/view?usp=sharing

finally... sorry for the delay...

after driving around this place... I'm sure I want to leave now... I'd do better in a shelter in paradise California... why... their was an accident... these here are intentionally....
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #13 on: 11 30, 18, 04:09:24:PM » Reply

oops
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UJHu8oi4cmsonhV_zjHfOuG6dzymnFEn/view?usp=sharing
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 11 30, 18, 05:52:55:PM » Reply

Time move....so sad.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #15 on: 11 30, 18, 07:18:29:PM » Reply

I don't know for sure if its arson or not... just thinking it is...

it could be that the electric and gas wasn't paid and they used other means to heat the house... I know there was drug activity in that house also mental health...and criminal activity....

a lot of the house burnt were in a circle...if the police was doing their job and they don't cause they aren't paid full pay...and in order to get leave and retirement benefits you have to be full time...seniority counts for those who have been around a certain time... but lots of new cadets are enforcing the law...most other county come in also those with full benefits but they know about crossing this line...most just come in and scrap folks off the sidewalk... but the fire department are the ones who are taxed here... overkill...

yes it's time to go...all can say is I tried...not worth the aggravation anymore...

after completion and sell of it... I will be working on selling this one... more than likely with "we buy houses group"  the weather here is not as ideal as I thought... and really I want to purchase a place with no neighbors...learned my lesson... and maybe a acre or 2...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #16 on: 11 30, 18, 07:19:03:PM » Reply

Obviously a nice home at one time.  The road too is in bad shape.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 12 01, 18, 12:35:09:AM » Reply

this is a poor town...most of the streets are cracked with pot holes... rough driving...the freezing cold and snow does that and the city can't keep up with blacktopping the streets...also the razing of most of these houses from fire are  damaged from the bulldozers that do the razing... the house that burnt down next to me...where the empty lot is now... well the streets were totally destroyed... I did call and they just did a patch job... I bought some black top just in case to fill... haven't used it yet but just in case...
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: another
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About