Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 04:07:14:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662489 Posts in 298786 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump- We Need to Rake the Floors of the Forest to Prevent Fires 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Trump- We Need to Rake the Floors of the Forest to Prevent Fires  (Read 2388 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #60 on: 11 20, 18, 04:16:17:AM » Reply

Re: raking the floors of the forest to prevent forest fires

Why are you people such purposeful idiots? You know very damned well what Trump means when he says Rake the forest floor. But you need to act like children by building it to something it isn't.  Its like Trump said wee wee and you children sit in the corner crowded together giggling to each other.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #61 on: 11 20, 18, 04:18:47:AM » Reply

See my posts for facts!

Sorry you cannot cope with them!
1965hawks

« Reply #62 on: 11 20, 18, 04:31:54:AM » Reply

jim,

Stop your name-calling and explain exactly what your Dear Leader means when he's babbling nonsense about raking the forest.
1965hawks

« Reply #63 on: 11 20, 18, 04:33:48:AM » Reply

d2dvd,

Why can't you yourself point out exactly the fact you stated?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #64 on: 11 20, 18, 04:40:01:AM » Reply

See my posts for facts!

Sorry you cannot cope with them!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #65 on: 11 20, 18, 05:26:28:AM » Reply

Stop your name-calling and explain exactly what your Dear Leader means when he's babbling nonsense about raking the forest.

I told you what he meant when I told you what I did when I was 20.   Trump is like Eva Gabor on Green Acres. He's never been anywhere but the City Life and so he uses the lingo of penthouse dwellers.  He called the ground "the floor" fer christ sake, so either you're too dense to extrapolate from that, or you are purposely being stupid.  When someone says their going to rake their yard what do you think they mean?  How about that they mean they're going to remove the debris from their yard?  Do you think that might be what they mean?  Do you think that might be what Trump meant?  Removing Debris?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #66 on: 11 20, 18, 05:28:36:AM » Reply

Re: raking the floors of the forest to prevent forest fires

Why are you people such purposeful idiots? You know very damned well what Trump means when he says Rake the forest floor. But you need to act like children by building it to something it isn't.  Its like Trump said wee wee and you children sit in the corner crowded together giggling to each other.

such a stooge for Trump!!  you know trump didn't mean rake the floors of the forest when he said we need to rake the floors of the forest!!  what a dumbass attempt to defend another dumbass!!

just fucking amazing.  defending trump's stupidity by using the stupidest excuse possible- yeah, he said exactly what you said he said, but you know he did not actually mean it!!

you are such a stooge!!
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #67 on: 11 20, 18, 05:42:58:AM » Reply

You guys are just like Trump. You've been stuck in your own environment all your lives and have ZERO experience with other people.  Its no wonder you don't understand him. Its the same reason you failed to understand Obama and his "We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America."  You didn't realize he meant he was going to fuck this country up. Ignorance is still NOT an excuse though..

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #68 on: 11 20, 18, 05:57:20:AM » Reply

why do you keep lying about that, boy?  it is nothing like what obama said.  Trump is a fucking liar and moron.  Obama is one of our most honest intelligent presidents and your asshole racism and partisan blinders keeps you from admitting it. 

here is what Trump said.  it is funny.  it is stupid.  and it is a lie, since the president of Finland denies talking about raking the floor of the forest to this dumbass.  get it, liar?  obama said we will change America back to where it was before the goddamn in the tank for the rich GOP party and its supply side scam made the rich many many many times richer and everybody else sucking on hind tit, liar.  all about where every income level gets to share in our incredible economy, not just the 5%, lying ass. 

people in finland laughed at how fucking stupid trump was to say this.  for one thing, about a third of finland is in the arctic circle.  they would love a fire just to keep warm!!  and second, last year, there were out of control fires in Finland DUE TO DROUGHT....not to them raking the floor of the forest!!  you are just not man enough to admit how stupid and silly Trump is. 

"We have to take care of the floors, the floors of the forest; it is very important. You look at other countries, they do it definitely and it is a whole different story. I was with the president of Finland and he said: we’re a forest nation. He called it a “forest nation.” And they spend a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things, and they don’t have any problem. And when it is, it is very small problem. So I know everybody is looking at that… to that end. And it’s going to work out; it’s going to work out well."(Finnish president denies ever discussing 'raking' with Trump - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/.../trump-raking-wildfires-california-finland-1002526
2 days ago - President Sauli Niinistö of Finland said he didn't discuss raking with President Donald ... )

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/during-wildfire-tour-trump-suggests-doing-more-raking-like-finland-could-prevent-california-wildfires.html

Here’s Obama’s original statement, in an October 2008 campaign visit to Columbia, Mo:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

here is what obama was talking about, fool-

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #69 on: 11 20, 18, 01:30:58:PM » Reply

I told you what he meant when I told you what I did when I was 20.   Trump is like Eva Gabor on Green Acres. He's never been anywhere but the City Life and so he uses the lingo of penthouse dwellers.  He called the ground "the floor" fer christ sake, so either you're too dense to extrapolate from that, or you are purposely being stupid.  When someone says their going to rake their yard what do you think they mean?  How about that they mean they're going to remove the debris from their yard?  Do you think that might be what they mean?  Do you think that might be what Trump meant?  Removing Debris?

You guys are just like Trump. You've been stuck in your own environment all your lives and have ZERO experience with other people.  Its no wonder you don't understand him. Its the same reason you failed to understand Obama and his "We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America."  You didn't realize he meant he was going to fuck this country up. Ignorance is still NOT an excuse though..

========================

And yeah, we know what you think Obama meant. That was my entire point - DUH !!     

And those of us who understand other people know what he really meant because it is exactly what we got and exactly as we understood he meant.
We on the Right KNEW what Obama meant and we said so right away. And we argued over it RIGHT HERE for 8 years. Or has your selective memory conveniently de-selected that part?

wvit1001

« Reply #70 on: 11 20, 18, 01:34:32:PM » Reply

you've become an idiot clown jim.   why do you let trump twist you in knots trying to defend his bullshit?   how many of his shit sandwiches will you eat before you get full?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #71 on: 11 20, 18, 02:09:17:PM » Reply

quote author=Jim link=topic=270652.msg2293692#msg2293692 date=1542738658]

I told you what he meant when I told you what I did when I was 20. Trump is like Eva Gabor on Green Acres. He's never been anywhere but the City Life and so he uses the lingo of penthouse dwellers....(Yes, we agree.  Trump is as clueless about everything, not just raking the floor of the forest as Eva Gabor on Green Acres...that ignorance, that lack of substantive knowledge, is a big reason we are so concerned this idiot is in the white house....but to me, it is his lack of moral values, his dishonesty, his bizarre egotism, his lack of compassion, that worries me and bothers me the most.  being stupid or ignorant is not nearly as bad a human condition as a lack of basic human compassion and decency.  one of my best friends, one i would trust my life with, is not very book bright.  he knows it, he accepts it, but he is one of the best human beings on the planet.  and he can fix any kind of mechanical problem he comes across, build any kind of metal or wooden cabinet or furniture from scratch and make it look like it came from a factory, and do any kind of plumbing, basic electrical and carpentry work around the house that anyone could come across.  by the way, your comparing Trump to Eva Gabor is about as good a defense as Rudy Giuliani's attempts to defend him were!!)

And yeah, we know what you think Obama meant. That was my entire point - DUH !!  

And those of us who understand other people know what he really meant because it is exactly what we got and exactly as we understood he meant.
We on the Right KNEW what Obama meant and we said so right away. And we argued over it RIGHT HERE for 8 years. Or has your selective memory conveniently de-selected that part?  (what part of wanting a majority of Americans of all income levels sharing the great profits of this economy, not just the richest 5% is radical or something even a clown like you should be scared of, bozo?)

[/quote]

those pics are supposed to be pics of people inspired by Obama?  why?  one is about no borders no nations. not sure what the other is about, but were there any kind of demonstrations by anyone in this country about open borders when "The Deporter in Chief" Obama was president?  what are you even talking about?  do you even know?

here are some real pics of some out of control assholes directly tied to Trump and racism and bigotry in general being more widely accepted by Trump voters in general-

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump- We Need to Rake the Floors of the Forest to Prevent Fires
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory