Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 02:01:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Well I'll be 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Well I'll be  (Read 336 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 11 11, 18, 06:11:11:PM » Reply

went to the 24 hour emergency clinic... and they took urine sample and found out I had a UTI...so they gave me something and I have no more backaches....

reason I'm posting this is all the blood and urine I supplied.... what were they checking for...am I suppose to know all these things....really?

so now when I go to the doctor, I'm going to tell them I don't feel good and let them tell me what is wrong.... should show up in the blood or urine test... or x rays... telling them what I think is stupid to me cause I'm not the professional....they suppose to be...

my back has been in severe pain all summer...now after a couple of pills I'm cured....kinda…..

one thing for sure, I'm not in the severe pain I was in a few days ago...

wonder did I get this issue in Memphis... every time I return from there I have something wrong with me... the first time was bursitis.... this time UTI..... could it have been the tick bite I got.... I don't know....

I just don't know..
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 11 11, 18, 09:20:26:PM » Reply

Those doctors were worthless.

If they didn't check for UTIs, I agree what the heck were they doing?

An unchecked, untreated UTI can become a kidney infection, which can lead to kidney failure...you might want to have your kidneys checked too.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 11 12, 18, 05:08:08:AM » Reply

Right...sometimes back pain is a kidney issue.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 11 12, 18, 05:46:50:AM » Reply

actually couldn't walk... stayed in bed most of the summer....hardly could walk...supreme efforts to cut the grass...and I thought going to the doctor could cure... was I ever wrong.... went to emergency med and they cured me of my back pain... which is something I've complained about for a long time and it got worse....

was walking with a cane and grabbing things to get me up and moving.... I tell ya...

disappointment in doctors who really don't do what's necessary to check these things out....

now I can do all the things that I needed to do all summer in a few days before I hit the road...

worried a one point.... not anymore....

second opinions are necessary.... lesson learned...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 11 13, 18, 11:20:10:PM » Reply

I'm trying to deal with this compression fracture and the pain  comes in very harsh spasms especially at night if I turn over in my sleep.   I try to only take the hard core pain meds at night  and it's going to take time for it all to go away.

Worst of all Hannah is so arthritic and had a long session at the vet's  today where she went under sedation and examination.  She has cruciate which means torn ligaments in her back legs and is now on medication at $60 a month.  This visit cost $494.00.  At her age of almost 11 years old, surgery isn't recommended.  The pills will keep her comfortable and hopefully still active.  Us girls aren't doing too well right now.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Well I'll be
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory