Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:36:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660976 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: what works... works 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: what works... works  (Read 304 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 11 09, 18, 11:33:32:AM » Reply

flannel electric jacket...

got another electric blanket at Walmart and used it last night...so I searched online for a flannel electric jacket you can wear in the house... found it... ordered it...it's on the way....

does wonders in an old drafty house.... slept like a rock...finally....something that helps arthritis big time...

draw back...having an extension cord that goes where you go everywhere in the house....
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 11 09, 18, 11:43:27:AM » Reply

No battery operation?
hmmmmmm using a cord seems dangerous.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 11 09, 18, 02:42:50:PM » Reply

I have a compression fracture of my disc since I took that stupid upside down slide in the motorhome shower.  I was on a self prescribed heating pad for the first week hoping the pain would go away and it didn't.  In fact it got worse and I had a swelling/bulge on my side.  After dragging myself to the doc for an xray he told me the diagnosis and that I made it worse by using heat - should have used ice pack on and off.  I have to go to physical therapy and he also prescribed a couple of meds that will have me singing "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" .  Trying to manage on OTC meds during the day and just one of the harsh ones at night.  I can't drive if I take either of the prescribed meds anyway.  The ice gives a lot more relief than I imagined but I absolutely appreciate my heated car seats right now - it feels so good.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 11 09, 18, 03:11:44:PM » Reply

just woke up again thinking it was 246am... surprised its still Friday... but so rested... I'm never going to not have an electric blanket in the winter months ever again...used a heating pad twice and got 3rd degree burns...the blanket works for me....

the jacket will only be used where I need to be for a minute or two...while walking around it will be off but like I said before... I walk around with socks, hat, and winter jacket in this old house... I have to control the heat here inside or the consequence will be costly...

my gas bill was 128.00 this month and I had it on all day and night at a low temp...but the drafts are something... you can go in one room and it's hot and others you need a space heater of which all but one are in Memphis....

I swear on heating blankets.... oh its a throw...not blanket...

now when they do have on battery operated for the outside... I'm in... I do have something that massage and heat on batteries and electric but I think you can use it in the cigarette lighter too...don't need that.... waste for the road...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: what works... works
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory