Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:54:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660627 Posts in 298610 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dems midterm advantage narrow as Trumps approval rating rises 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Dems midterm advantage narrow as Trumps approval rating rises  (Read 68 times)
ttopcat

« on: 10 21, 18, 08:52:59:PM » Reply

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-midterm-advantage-narrows-among-registered-voters-as-trumps-approval-rating-rises-poll-finds
The only wave the democrats will get to see is the crimson tide rolling over them on election day
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 10 21, 18, 09:11:48:PM » Reply

I guess we'll see.   Trump's now throwing smoke for the Saudi's, that's not going to do much for his approval rating.
KensanIV

« Reply #2 on: 10 21, 18, 10:08:39:PM » Reply

Of course... I assume you don't realize that we have about 2 countries in that part of the world that we can consider as allies... Israel is ONE, and Saudies are the other.  Yes, We have a difficult record to accept being involved in 9/11 and some very suspect records of what is right and what is wrong.  However, not all of them read from the same page all the time.

However for that part of the world... that sort of behavior is not really all that different from most other Muslim countries... Since you dims wish to find fault...

what IF they acted like Iran and tossed the( LBQ's or what ever initials you add off of 8 story buildings? for no reason other than they weren't normal) 

What would happen if we canceled the 100 plus billion dollar arms deal that we have from them?  No problem, they could send the order to China, Russia or other countries.

I doubt that Democrats can see the real picture... Since they are so damned miserable since they have lost and lost and lost again to Trump that they believe that we should reject that order and cause the loss of several thousand jobs.

Trump and or Congress will come up with some appropriate sanctions... and this too will be forgotten. 
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 10 21, 18, 10:12:04:PM » Reply

I don't see why you Repocons like being lied to all the time?
Can you not face reality?
Do you look forward to your eternity in Hell?
ttopcat

« Reply #4 on: 10 22, 18, 03:34:44:PM » Reply

well a blue wave silly if the dems do take the house it will be very marginal and even with and I don't see a chnce for the dems to take the senate . Trumps poll rating's is better than Obama at this point in time in his first term, and the black vote is coming up for republicans by a few percentage. The economy will count more than healthcare. I believe it will be closer in the house races than many think. Look at this way people like Trump but they don't like McConnell, Pelosi can raise a lot of money but younger voters don't seem to like her much, the democrats party is going far left ,and has changed a lot even since B. Clinton how that sets with old style democrat voters in the 50 to 80 year old bracket may make a difference.
KensanIV

« Reply #5 on: 10 23, 18, 11:26:28:PM » Reply

I am feeling rather good about the mid-terms for the R's.   Depending on the pundit who is reporting the following estimates and percentages of who is getting what in the polls... There is a good likelyhood that the R's will get both houses.

The only Blue Wave may well be the former D Reps waving goodbye to the staff as he/she leaves for home.

Wvit, The Saudi problem is a tempest in a tea pot compred to the Kavanaugh hearings, sanctury cities  and this invasion of people headed toward our border demanding entry.

If the D party had agreed to fix the immigration laws when congress wanted to do so.  This would not be a problem.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 23, 18, 11:32:55:PM » Reply

Yeah sure wvit  we'll see. you left wind democrats really think the dems have something going for them don't you? So why don't you name it?
KensanIV

« Reply #7 on: 10 24, 18, 12:22:02:AM » Reply

They have two great things...Pelosi and Schumer....That is their A team. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dems midterm advantage narrow as Trumps approval rating rises
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory