Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 05:24:57:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663115 Posts in 298842 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many politicians... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: How many politicians...  (Read 451 times)
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #12 on: 10 22, 18, 11:28:17:PM » Reply

How many will hand out voter registration forms with Democrat party affiliation and Citizen boxes already checked?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #13 on: 10 23, 18, 05:28:16:AM » Reply

I'm perfectly fine with commie lavista and his comrades welcoming the paid organized invaders.  Shoot yourselves for us. Say one last cheer for antifa/BLM/restaurant harassers/flag kneelers while you're at it.

another hilarious parody of a brain dead trump voter!!  somebody paid 4000 people to leave their homes, their countries to walk thousands of miles with their kids in tow, to our border so they could legally ask for asylum!!  and note how he links antifa and BLM and restaurant harassers and flag kneelers all into one bunch!!  you forget high priced movie stars and rich rappers!!

speaking of senseless dimwits-

How many will hand out voter registration forms with Democrat party affiliation and Citizen boxes already checked?

you have to be so stupid it hurts to believe any party, even the republican party, if they were going to hand out voter registration forms to ILLEGALS WHO CANNOT VOTE, THEY WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO HAVE THEIR OWN PARTY BOX MARKED AS EVIDENCE THEY DID IT.  EVEN REPUBLICANS ARE NOT THAT STUPID...ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER AS ANY CERTAIN PARTY TO VOTE FOR ANY CERTAIN CANDIDATE...good god, morons...try to think!!

where do you weirdos come up with this silly shit?  we know there are roughly 11 million illegals or so, why do you think they would risk being caught, losing whatever they have here, and being deported JUST TO VOTE ONE FUCKING TIME? and they would have to impersonate someone, they would have to know his address, if he had voted or not, where he voted...all that good shit....HOW STUPID ARE YOU MORONS? 
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #14 on: 10 23, 18, 10:54:17:AM » Reply

So funny, all the biblical quotes and then compare these to what comes out of his foul mouth.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #15 on: 10 23, 18, 11:06:14:AM » Reply

It’s “so sad” really Emily

To bad he can’t take those verses to heart
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #16 on: 10 23, 18, 11:26:16:AM » Reply

Emily, what's funny is not so much the fowl mouth, but commie lavista is an non-believing heathen.  He will quote the devil if he thinks it will help him get you to buy his evil chit.  Lords knows he has no shortage of commies web material top spew all over here.  LOL
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #17 on: 10 23, 18, 12:27:23:PM » Reply

Emily, doesn't oscar remind you of the "deist" (shewhoshallnotbenamed) who used to spout scripture, and tear everyone apart.
Seems pretty strange that a liberal like oscar would bother with scripture, when arguing a point on their own merits would serve him better.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #18 on: 10 23, 18, 12:41:08:PM » Reply

So funny, all the biblical quotes and then compare these to what comes out of his foul mouth.

Emily, doesn't oscar remind you of the "deist" (shewhoshallnotbenamed) who used to spout scripture, and tear everyone apart.
Seems pretty strange that a liberal like oscar would bother with scripture, when arguing a point on their own merits would serve him better.

god, what cowardly losers you fake christians are.  the words are from the Bible, assholes, not from me.  you are the gutless chickenshit fake christians to claim to be so moral, so holier than thou, so fucking pious and family values, but not if it means actually loving all people as they were your brother, not an enemy, if they are not white and poor and even white people if they are poor.  i am reminding you liars of what you are supposed to do according to the Bible you use to criticize others, to remind you of what Jesus said about love and tolerance for all, even those who are not white and those who are poor, you hypocritical pieces of crap. 
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #19 on: 10 23, 18, 04:04:00:PM » Reply

You're in no position to remind anyone what they should do according to the Bible, Oscar.  So do you love everyone like they were your brother?  What a hypocrite you are.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #20 on: 10 23, 18, 04:14:03:PM » Reply

I am not a bigot, ass.  i am not a racist, ass.  i am not a liar, ass.  i win.  i don't claim to be a christian, or claim to believe every bit of the Bible or even a little bit of the Old Testament..BUT YOU FAKE CHRISTIANS DO, GET IT, ASSHOLE?  these people are willing to walk 1100 miles over a month and a half just for a chance to leave poverty and violence, to have a better life for themselves and their kids, and you stupid ass bigoted trump voters call it an "invasion!!"  what part of that don't you understand?  YOUR HYPOCRISY IS ASTOUNDING, EVEN FOR A REPUBLICAN. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #21 on: 10 23, 18, 06:24:29:PM » Reply

TRUMP: MIGRANT CARAVAN IS ‘A DISGRACE TO THE DEMOCRAT PARTY’

REPORT: ILLEGAL MIGRANT CARAVAN SWELLS TO 14,000 AS TRUMP PREPARES TO SEAL BORDER
The massive caravan making its way up to the U.S. southern border through Mexico has now grown to 14,000 migrants, according to reports. READ MORE
KensanIV

« Reply #22 on: 10 23, 18, 10:35:06:PM » Reply

Applying for asylum is one thing..This is an INVASION who will arrive at our gates demanding entry.  Yeah we may feel sorry that they have to leave their home countries and try to find a better life.

Somehow we have to get some of these "shithole countries" to understand that just because you want a better life, this does not include unlimited entry to our country.

There are legal ways to come here.  and many others are in front of you on the waiting list,

It does appear that Trump will have to put the army on the border until he gets the wall.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #23 on: 10 24, 18, 04:01:41:AM » Reply

I agree, it is an invasion and if we fail to stop it, we will no longer be able to remain a sovereign country.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many politicians...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory