Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:23:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many politicians... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: How many politicians...  (Read 449 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 10 21, 18, 08:45:43:PM » Reply

Will show up at the border to welcome the illegals?
How many plan to invite them into their homes and pay for their well being?
How much more does this country have to do?  Given they were offered asylum in Mexico and refused, why do we have to allow them in?
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 10 21, 18, 09:59:47:PM » Reply

As it is here in the State I live in, we have a huge homeless problem, California has this too.  They are sleeping on city streets and in shop doorways, camping in parks and on the beaches.  Until our politicians can fix this problem there is no way hordes of illegals should be let into this country.  Whatever happened to our immigration laws?
KensanIV

« Reply #2 on: 10 21, 18, 10:21:21:PM » Reply

Since the loser D;s offer free sanctuary cities to illegals no matter if they are criminals or not.. And will hide them from ICE and even wish to abolish our ICE AGENTS... As well they believe we should have totally open borders with no border authority or wall to keep these people out of this country.

Perhaps we need to prosecute those half-assed Americans as traitors and give them some serious fines or jail time to reconsider their stupidity. 
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #3 on: 10 22, 18, 06:34:24:AM » Reply

you bigoted morons are funny!! you could take those 3 stupid shit comments, straight up, no editing, get good comic actors to read them as you clowns wrote them, before an audience that was not bigoted, insanely paranoid, dishonest and partisan shithead trump voters, AND IT WOULD BE EMMY BAIT!!  your comments are so far from the truth, so exaggerated, so dishonest, so bizarrely senseless, so paranoid and gutless, they transform just sick ass bigoted hate-speech, into a satire of sick ass bigots who try to believe such silly ass shit. 

4000 women and kids coming to our border to ask for asylum IS PERFECTLY LEGAL, DUMBSHITS.  Even if you just let them all in without any vetting, you act like 4000 women and kids being absorbed into a population of 320 million would somehow even be noticed!!  see how stupid and paranoid you are?  if these were white people leaving Canada, all 4000 of them, because of some massive earthquake or ice shelf falling off or for any reason, you bigoted assholes would not be saying a word and would actually try to live by your fake christian morality you claim but do not observe. 

Matthew 25:35-40

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Galatians 5:14

For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 13:2

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Jeremiah 22:3

Thus says the Lord: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.

Exodus 12:49

There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you.

Leviticus 24:22 

You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 10 22, 18, 01:02:14:PM » Reply

How about all those men fleeing stand up and fight for their own countries?

How about they protect their women and children, not expect another country to just welcome them and handle it all?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 10 22, 18, 01:04:02:PM » Reply

“We’re going to have the military stationed. They’re not coming into this country. They might as well turn back.” 

President Donald J. Trump, Oct. 19   
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 10 22, 18, 01:12:36:PM » Reply

How about all those men fleeing stand up and fight for their own countries?

How about they protect their women and children, not expect another country to just welcome them and handle it all?

wow, brave words about other women's men from someone whose "man" is probably as paranoid and frightened of mainly women and children simply asking for asylum in this country, willing to walk thousands of miles to legally do so, as you are.  you are a coward and a bigot.  cowardice and bigotry are not gender specific. 

and speaking of cowards, chuck wants to have Trump's baby for saying he is going to send other people to go fight the slow motion caravan of mainly women and children walking thousands of miles to legally seek asylum in this country, when he was too chickenshit to answer his draft notice, 5 different times, to fight for his country when he had a chance to put his huge fucking ass where his huge fucking mouth is. 
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 10 22, 18, 03:27:56:PM » Reply

Excuse me fuckwad, but I come from a military family, the MEN in my family have LONG stood up for this country.  My SON currently serves, so go take a flying leap.

This nation is NOT the world's dumping ground.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #8 on: 10 22, 18, 03:31:14:PM » Reply

Will show up at the border to shoot at the illegals?
How many plan to invite them into a minefield and will feed their remains to their dogs?
How many more does this country have to kill before they stop showing up? 
Will Mexico offer them a pauper's grave, because why do we have to?

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #9 on: 10 22, 18, 04:18:46:PM » Reply

Excuse me fuckwad, but I come from a military family, the MEN in my family have LONG stood up for this country. My SON currently serves, so go take a flying leap.

This nation is NOT the world's dumping ground.

whose family has not responded to miiltary threats, dumbass, except Trump and his whole family and maybe Reagan's?  get it, asshole?  and it is one thing to join the military service of the strongest most powerful country in the world BY FAR, than to stand up by yourself in some Honduran village to a band of crazy drug gangs and corrupt cops under their control, dumbass.  you are a moral coward, and if your hubby agrees with you, so is he.  you wear your alleged christianity on your sleeve, and yet you totally disregard the parts of the Bible you claim to believe, the words of the Savior you claim to follow, when it suits your strange, bigoted, paranoid purpose. that is not a christian, that is a moral coward.

Matthew 25:35-40

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Galatians 5:14

For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 13:2

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Jeremiah 22:3

Thus says the Lord: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.

Exodus 12:49

There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you.

Leviticus 24:22 

You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 10 22, 18, 04:20:36:PM » Reply

I'm perfectly fine with commie lavista and his comrades welcoming the paid organized invaders.   Shoot yourselves for us.  Say one last cheer for antifa/BLM/restaurant harassers/flag kneelers while you're at it.
KensanIV

« Reply #11 on: 10 22, 18, 10:48:08:PM » Reply

Be wary of Oscar's  blathering bullshit.  He is so far left that the Hubble telescope can't see the center. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How many politicians...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory