Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:28:18:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660852 Posts in 298633 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The race hatred Democrats created! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The race hatred Democrats created!  (Read 69 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 10 21, 18, 04:52:00:PM » Reply

A shocking racial hate crime has killed a man who lived his life trying to help others, but the details in the case mean there will be no riots, and you probably won’t hear his name mentioned on the national news.
A 55-year-old journalist and volunteer first responder was attacked from behind before being dragged into a parking lot in New Jersey. Then, his assailant stole the man’s car and used it to drive over the victim’s head, leaving him gravely injured.
The assault occurred in May, but the victim remained on life support until his death on Thursday. To make the horrific attack even worse, authorities believe the journalist was targeted and ultimately killed because of his skin color.
Why isn’t this the top story on every cable news channel? Because the victim is Jerry Wolkowitz, and he was apparently attacked by a black man based on racial hatred.
“Jerry Wolkowitz, a longtime EMT and journalist, has died nearly six months after a brutal, allegedly racially motivated beating,” reported the Asbury Park Press, a news outlet that also published much of the freelance reporter’s photographs over the years.
“(Hubbard) explained that he chose him because he was a white man,” revealed prosecutor Keri-Leigh Schaefer during a court hearing.
“The allegations are of a horrific crime,” Judge James J. McGann said during the hearing. “The defendant, according to police, approached a total stranger and started beating him.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/establishment-media-blackout-journalist-targeted-white-tragically-dies
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 10 21, 18, 06:28:08:PM » Reply

You can be sure our board leftist democrats will approve and hoosier will search the internet and link to what he see's as the same crime committed by whites in order to justify this murder.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 10 21, 18, 06:40:38:PM » Reply

I didn't see anything in the story about democrats or republicans or anything about politics at all.   I seriously doubt that this criminal ever voted or even knew anything about politics.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 10 21, 18, 08:29:43:PM » Reply

sure wvit sure.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 10 21, 18, 08:32:00:PM » Reply

yeah sure, why not sure blammey?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 10 22, 18, 01:15:05:AM » Reply

Wvit, the perpetrator stated the targeted the victim solely because he is white!

Only democrats have been advocating hatred of and discrimination against white people!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The race hatred Democrats created!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory