Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:05:15:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Let's see some examples of confirmed Democrat attacks on Republicans 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Let's see some examples of confirmed Democrat attacks on Republicans  (Read 2595 times)
seahooker

« Reply #36 on: 10 21, 18, 05:36:04:PM » Reply

[HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]
Wilfred Michael Stark III, 50, Tuesday evening and remains in custody in the Las Vegas city jail,
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]
Nevada Democratic operative linked to a George Soros-funded group faces charges after
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]
allegedly attacking
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT][/URL][HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]
Kristin Davison, the campaign manager for Republican Nevada gubernatorial candidate Adam Laxalt.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/HIGHLIGHT]
wvit1001

« Reply #37 on: 10 21, 18, 05:43:23:PM » Reply

Judge finds reporter not guilty of resisting arrest

At the annual Annandale Parade in late October, Wilfred Michael Stark III, 49, was standing in the street at Gallows Road and Columbia Pike blocking the start of the parade, cursing, and causing a disturbance.

The preliminary police investigation showed that police officers asked him to move out of the street and to stop using obscene language due to other parade spectators around him.  Stark refused to comply with the commands and other officers assisted with placing him under arrest.

A video of the arrest surfaced on social media. It can be seen here: ARREST

Due to his refusal to comply with police orders, to include showing his hands when ordered, police said he was taken to the ground to maintain control and ensure the safety of not only the officers, but also others in the area. Stark was originally charged with Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest.

On Feb. 13, Judge Mark Simmons told the courtroom that although not guilty of resisting arrest, officers gave Stark "a lot of breaks" and that he quickly went from "being a reporter to an actor."

Stark is a reporter with ShareBlue Media. He was covering the participation of Republican Gubernatorial candidate Ed Gillespie in the parade.

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/articles/judge-finds-reporter-not-guilty-of-resisting-arrest/article_320e4e48-1110-11e8-91a6-bf3cf43802b8.html
wvit1001

« Reply #38 on: 10 21, 18, 05:44:12:PM » Reply

I didn't see any mention of Soros or any democratic operative hooker.   
seahooker

« Reply #39 on: 10 21, 18, 06:23:49:PM » Reply

maybe you are trying to compare apples with oranges, vit.

[HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]
[HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]Fox News[/HIGHLIGHT] reported that an operative for American Bridge 21st Century Democrat, an organization funded by billionaire liberal George Soros, has been arrested by police.
[HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN][/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN][/HIGHLIGHT][HIGHLIGHT=#NaNNaNNaN]
He was accused of “battery” against a “female campaign manager for Nevada GOP gubernatorial nominee Adam Laxalt.” He has been identified as Wilfred Michael Stark III, age 50.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #40 on: 10 21, 18, 06:37:43:PM » Reply

Democrats are the ones who have the most to gain from denouncing and eradicating leftist violence, but they said and did the least about it, even going so far as to deny it exists.  It's far too late for them to cry about the consequences now.
wvit1001

« Reply #41 on: 10 21, 18, 06:44:45:PM » Reply

sorry hooker but without a link I'd have to say your story was nothing but bullshit.

can you not post something readable?
seahooker

« Reply #42 on: 10 21, 18, 07:01:15:PM » Reply

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/17/soros-operative-accused-battery-nevada-gop-campaign-manager/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-operative-for-soros-funded-group-arrested-for

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/17/wilfred-michael-stark-arrested-assault-kristin-dav/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6291655/Democratic-operative-arrested-assaulting-female-campaign-manager.html

https://ussanews.com/News1/2018/10/18/wilfred-stark-iii-arrested-for-assaulting-nv-candidate-campaign-manager/
wvit1001

« Reply #43 on: 10 21, 18, 07:08:53:PM » Reply

He sounds like a nut.   And it says he was fired from the Super Pac.
seahooker

« Reply #44 on: 10 21, 18, 07:14:33:PM » Reply

yea, they fired him, but not until wed. night. guess it takes soros's people a long time to figure out nuts!
wvit1001

« Reply #45 on: 10 21, 18, 07:24:17:PM » Reply

was there any reason to fire him before Wednesday night?  they had hired him as a reporter.
seahooker

« Reply #46 on: 10 21, 18, 07:32:31:PM » Reply

read your own post, vit, from when he was 49 years old.
wvit1001

« Reply #47 on: 10 21, 18, 07:36:47:PM » Reply

it said he was found not guilty of anything in that article hooker.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Let's see some examples of confirmed Democrat attacks on Republicans
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory