Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:31:37:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660836 Posts in 298628 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: MSM Ignores Store That Has Historically Accurate Columbus Day Sale 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: MSM Ignores Store That Has Historically Accurate Columbus Day Sale  (Read 105 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« on: 10 21, 18, 07:42:47:AM » Reply

A furniture store in Boise had a real Columbus Day Sale recently, from 8 to 2 on Columbus Day.  Customers during that time could kill and rape any of the employees, take all the merchandise they wanted, as long as they left about 24 dollars worth of trinkets in exchange. 
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 10 21, 18, 11:39:22:PM » Reply

really? not your finest hour...or minute
posting drunk is sometimes not the best idea
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 10 22, 18, 12:22:10:AM » Reply

Indians were killing and raping each Other long before Columbus brought civilization to them.
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 10 22, 18, 01:49:00:AM » Reply

when Asian/Siberian nomads accidentally discovered the western hemisphere 30000 years ago
population density was so low that evolving tribes for most of that time never came into contact with each other
plus no horse...walk this way every where

it was an isolated egalitarian hunter/gatherer garden of eden for thousands of years
until more densely populated civilizations developed in mexico, central america, and northern south america 5000 years ago
then came human regional conquest and brutality

after 1500 spanish discovery and conquest (and the horse) doubled down on the brutality

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 10 22, 18, 02:14:41:AM » Reply

Leftists continue to prove they are completely ignorant of history!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #5 on: 10 22, 18, 03:13:37:AM » Reply

My God, how big would a book have to be to fully explain how much someone hates their ancestors.  How many times would every word in every dictionary have to used?  Or would just one word be enough?  "Ingrate."

And how stupid would one have to be to think Indians were prehistoric tree hugging Hippies living in peace with mother earth?  Would such an ingrate know that Indians had Slaves and raped, murdered and pillaged other tribes long before Columbus was even born?  How could we possibly squeeze that much information into 1/1024th of an IQ ?

Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #6 on: 10 22, 18, 06:24:25:AM » Reply

why defend how the Europeans fucked over and enslaved not just native North and South Americans, but Africans and Arabians, during that period of time?  why try to defend it by saying the natives were not perfect in their dealings with each other?  what the fuck does that have to do with anything, you silly ass bigoted assholes? would you defend what Hitler did to the jews and to the countries he invaded by saying lots of jews killed people and those countries he invaded had murders and crime, so who cares? what i said was basically true, about what Columbus and other European invaders did to natives here, you assholes, and to put in a context of a realistic Columbus Day Sale was brilliant satire, which all flew over your oxygen-starved, brain-cell deficient pointy heads.

how has any group of people, and i use the term loosely, come to defend lies, to defend slavery, to defend torture, to defend invasions of people who pose no threat, because of some weird political reason?  the truth is always the truth, and these goddamn cold blooded invasions and brutal occupations of native Americans, Africans and Arabians DID ACTUALLY HAPPEN, ASSHOLES. 

you dumbass immoral bigots only know half of the creed we Americans should live by, not the full text-

My country, right or wrong. If right, to keep it right.  If wrong, to make it right. 

We have a lot of shit wrong, as evidenced by our president, and the republicans in congress and you gutless liars here on this thread.  we need to make it right.  so sit down and shut up.  Real Americans with real American values are going to clean this shit up, and you clowns are just in the way. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 10 22, 18, 05:05:46:PM » Reply

Defend how the Romans did the same!

Defend how the Carthaginians did the same!

Your ignorance of history knows no bounds, Oscar!

Oscar, the "Arabians" were the slave traders not slaves!
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #8 on: 10 23, 18, 05:30:58:AM » Reply

fuck you. you are too stupid and silly to even talk to. 
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 10 23, 18, 05:22:04:PM » Reply

Oscar, your ignorance speaks volumes!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: MSM Ignores Store That Has Historically Accurate Columbus Day Sale
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory