Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 12:51:35:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662433 Posts in 298782 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Nailed it" by Tucker 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: "Nailed it" by Tucker  (Read 125 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 10 21, 18, 04:31:28:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HcZDAibtPDQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/HcZDAibtPDQ</a>

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 10 21, 18, 06:11:59:AM » Reply

The only time bowtie can legitimately claim he nailed it is if he picks up some cute dude at the gay bar some night.

here is the ultimate irony in all these sissy wimp right wing dudes being so scared of "the left-" the actual calls to violence Traitor Trump has spewed many, many times to his stooge base.  they like it!  they love it!! they want some more of it!!  these stooges could give a shit about numbers and facts and boring stuff like that, they want somebody to pander to their bigoted, racist, sexist, fake macho shithead instincts!!  tell us to kick ass, Herr Trump!!  tell us the press is the enemy, Herr Trump!  tell us immigrants are infecting our culture and are almost all rapists and killers, Herr Trump!  Seig Heil, Trump.  For the Fatherland, Herr Trump!!  and then, believe this piece of shit when he tells you morons it is "the left" that wants to have mob rule and violence!!!  and you morons suck that shit up with a straw and ask for more!!

and if you can't read or if reading tires you out, watch traitor trump spew this shit on video....

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/WIs2L2nUL-0" target="_blank">https://youtube.com/v/WIs2L2nUL-0</a>
1965hawks

« Reply #2 on: 10 21, 18, 08:01:11:AM » Reply

tucker carlson?  Yeah...Right. [snicker]

http://www.newshounds.us/tucker_carlson_gives_devin_nunes_pass_on_undocumented_immigrant_workers_101718

http://www.newshounds.us/tucker_carlson_violence_lie_planned_parenthood_conducts_human_sacrifice_rituals_101418

http://www.newshounds.us/no_tucker_carlson_abortion_not_leading_cause_of_death_americans_101318
justincase

« Reply #3 on: 10 21, 18, 03:07:25:PM » Reply

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 10 21, 18, 03:11:25:PM » Reply

Get over yourself Oscar. As many times as you think Trump called for, or incited, violence is in your imaginary 1/1024th IQ.
NOT ONCE did any of them come to a head, or any fruition. Nada, Zilch, Zero, NONE. 
And if you think that old guy who punched the protester being led out is one, then fine, I'm tired of arguing with infants, I'll let you have that ONE. Free of charge.

So, how would that stack up against all your Mobs?  You've got so many I'm losing track of them.
Your latest Mob told a woman that her firefighter husband who died in the Towers on 9/11 should rot in hell.  He was ready to punch her , and no doubt would have had no camera's been around.  How does that stack up to your ONE?

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 10 21, 18, 05:53:18:PM » Reply

Tucker sure pinned down the leftist drones reaction to all this.  Yeah, it's OUR fault, and leftist violence doesn't exist.   Yeah, that's exactly what you get here from the drones.  You can't make this chit up.

I'm hear to tell youse commies.   When we kick your arses and slam you into the ground, it is nobody's fault but your own.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #6 on: 10 21, 18, 06:08:13:PM » Reply

Leftist don’t cry when they attack the elderly like the ANTIFA mob did in Portland, cowards!

That Are Filth !
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 10 21, 18, 06:12:36:PM » Reply

I predicted it would come to this, back when antifa violently killed free speech in Berkeley and the cops did nothing.  It wasn't Democrat speech they killed.  I knew then that they were going to pay for it, sooner or later.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #8 on: 10 21, 18, 07:23:15:PM » Reply

author=Jim link=topic=269545.msg2282875#msg2282875 date=1540149085]

Get over yourself Oscar. As many times as you think Trump called for, or incited, violence is in your imaginary 1/1024th IQ. (I just provided about 6 clear examples, lying moron.  and a video of him saying them in person at his stooge rallies, you lying meathead.  I didn't think he said this shit, liar, HE SAID THIS SHIT, DUMBASS.  DEAL WITH IT, SISSY)

NOT ONCE did any of them come to a head, or any fruition. Nada, Zilch, Zero, NONE. (actually, liar, many did.  one was filmed, the old bigoted stooge was convicted and when he was arrested Traitor Trump said he has his legal team looking into defending him, lying moron. The guy who was arrested was also charged with making a threat when he said next time we might have to kill him.  Here is a link that lists about 4 different attacks on protesters- https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/11/us/politics/riskiest-political-act-of-2016-protesting-at-rallies-for-donald-trump.html?module=inline)

And if you think that old guy who punched the protester being led out is one, then fine, I'm tired of arguing with infants, I'll let you have that ONE. Free of charge.(if i were you, as stupid and dishonest as you are, as gullible as you, i would be tired of arguing with infants, too.  they keep kicking your lying ass.  but not nearly as bad as I always do, boy. ALWAYS....)

So, how would that stack up against all your Mobs?You've got so many I'm losing track of them. (show a source. liar.  why do you believe insane stories about democrats messing with a 9/11 widow when we have Ann Coulter's real words saying she has never seen women get so much pleasure out of their husbands' deaths than the 9/11 widows, liar.  Why don't you ever provide a source for this insane bullshit you spew?  are you just pulling it out of your ass?  why never a source?)

Your latest Mob told a woman that her firefighter husband who died in the Towers on 9/11 should rot in hell. He was ready to punch her , and no doubt would have had no camera's been around. How does that stack up to your ONE? (if you can actually find somebody messing with a 9/11 widow, and not just a dream you had- why?  it has been 17 years!!  how would they know she was a 9/11 widow?  why do you think they would be left wingers?  why do you think any known democrat would condone such bullshit as you chickenshit right wingers condoned what Ann Coulter said about 9/11 widows back in the day and how you blow off all the times asshole punk bitch Trump has CALLED FOR VIOLENCE, CALLED THE PRESS THE ENEMY, LIES ABOUT DEMOCRATS BEING MOBS, AND THAT OTHER BULLSHIT YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE LIKE A GUTLESS COWARD?)

[/quote]

In a new book, Godless: The Church of Liberalism, Coulter accuses the women — who pushed the Bush White House to create a commission to investigate the Government's failures before the 9/11 attacks — of being self-obsessed and acting "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them".

"I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much," Coulter writes. "And by the way, how do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies? Now that their shelf life is dwindling, they better hurry up and appear in Playboy."

In a joint statement the women said: "We have been slandered. Contrary to Ms Coulter's statements, there was no joy in watching men that we loved burn alive. There was no happiness in telling our children that their fathers were never coming home again."

https://www.theage.com.au/world/9-11-widows-enjoying-their-husbands-deaths-20060609-ge2hgs.html
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 10 22, 18, 03:25:05:AM » Reply

if i were you, as stupid and dishonest as you are, as gullible as you, i would be tired of arguing with infants, too.

I think thats pretty much exactly what I implied...  But honestly, I don't your help summarizing you.

And again, like I said, All you have is ONE. And a one-punch old guy at that. And you think that excuses or authorizes all the attacks that have been going on since BEFORE the old guy even took his swing.  Why the hell do you think Trump said what he did. How did you get so stupid? Did you take the same DNA test as Fauxcahontas? 

All I can say is - these constant attacks are bringing the Right back out to the voting booths.  When you constantly rustle the nest - you wake the critters up.
Thank you.  Really.
1965hawks

« Reply #10 on: 10 22, 18, 05:00:30:AM » Reply

To: jim, chuck_curtis, and sine-qua-non

Re: tucker Carlson "nailing it" [sicker]

Continued

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/10/19/tucker-carlson-calls-worldwide-outrage-over-jamal-khashoggis-murder-stunt-hyped-and-manufactured/221756

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/10/16/Tucker-Carlson-claims-Democrats-get-into-office-only-because-of-single-women-who-are-depen/221705

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/tucker-carlson-injected-white-nationalist-propaganda-into-the-presidents-brain/

Right-wingnut tucker Carlson? Yeah...Right. [LOL]
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #11 on: 10 22, 18, 06:12:31:AM » Reply

author=Jim link=topic=269545.msg2283032#msg2283032 date=1540193105]
if i were you, as stupid and dishonest as you are, as gullible as you, i would be tired of arguing with infants, too.

I think thats pretty much exactly what I implied.  But honestly, I don't your help summarizing you. (no, not even close.  you are the one that never PROVIDES A FUCKING SOURCE FOR ALL THE LOONY TUNE SHIT YOU SPEW. you can't win a real argument just making up shit, dumbass. even with an infant.)

And again, like I said, All you have is ONE. And a one-punch old guy at that. (no, there were more, as the NY Times link showed, you are just too stupid or too gutless to read it.)   And you think that excuses or authorizes all the attacks that have been going on since BEFORE the old guy even took his swing.(what fucking attacks?  what the hell are you talking about?  you mean the people being rude to Trump cronies in restaurants?  you call that an attack?  you mean those middle aged women protesting at the Senate confirmation of Kava?  middle aged women scare you by protesting? You call those attacks and you wet your panties?) Why the hell do you think Trump said what he did. How did you get so stupid? Did you take the same DNA test as Fauxcahontas? (trump is the dumbest asshole game show host this country has ever had, and that is way way below presidential standards, you stupid piece of shit.  He brags about the Bachelor's Degree he got at Wharton, because Wharton is an excellent school, but he did not get an MBA there, and the professors who had this lying bitch in his class, one in particular, claimed he was the dumbest student they ever had.  He misspells words constantly, has lied more than 4000 times while in office for less than two years, but you try to insult Warren because she believed the stories her family told her and her siblings about their Indian heritage.  You are one stupid, mixed up, right wing stooge.)

All I can say is - these constant attacks are bringing the Right back out to the voting booths.&nbsp;&nbsp;When you constantly rustle the nest - you wake the critters up.
Thank you.&nbsp;&nbsp;Really.
[/quote]

Everything you said was a lie.  you still haven't produced a source for someone messing with a 9/11 widow or why any democrat would or republican.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — You don’t hear Ted Cruz talk much about his Princeton degree. Hillary Clinton doesn’t often mention Yale. But Donald Trump can’t stop trumpeting his Ivy League pedigree.

“I went to the Wharton School of Finance, the toughest place to get into. I was a great student,” he has said. He’s called Wharton “super genius stuff.” Accused of making a vulgar comment, he responded: “Who would say that? I went to the Wharton School of Finance!”

But Trump’s relationship with his alma mater is complicated.

Trump loves to put his name on hotels and skyscrapers, but no buildings bear his name at the University of Pennsylvania, where Wharton is located. School officials don’t like to talk about him, though he’s one of their most famous alumni. A pro-Trump student group has shut itself down, and student Republicans say he’s an embarrassment. Even the Penn bookstore, where tables are piled high with works by alumni, had just one copy of Trump’s best-seller from the 1980s, “The Art of the Deal,” on a shelf in the back.

And if you assumed his degree was an MBA, you’d be wrong. Trump holds a bachelor of science degree in economics from Wharton, earned after transferring in as a junior from Fordham University. Several early Trump profiles, including a 1973 New York Times piece, stated that he graduated first in his class at Wharton, but that has since been disputed. A 1968 commencement program does not list his name among students who graduated with honors.

Revealed: Trump's professor thought he was his 'dumbest student ...
https://www.studyinternational.com/news/trump-student-wharton/
Oct 19, 2017 - Revealed: Trump's professor thought he was his 'dumbest student' ever ... Donald Trump has an interesting take on modesty, to say the least. ...

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn - Alternet
https://www.alternet.org/.../former-wharton-professor-trump-was-dumbest-gddam-stu...
Oct 13, 2017 - The late professor William T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance,
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: "Nailed it" by Tucker
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About