Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:29:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Would a left wing democrat that owns a liquor store hire a muslim 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Would a left wing democrat that owns a liquor store hire a muslim  (Read 62 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 10 20, 18, 06:54:38:AM » Reply

to work for them knowing the muslim will not sell their products?
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 10 20, 18, 09:20:01:AM » Reply

not as a salesman.  maybe to do the books or keep the stocks shelved or whatever it is his religion allows him to do concerning alcohol.  if they hired him to sell it, and he refused, they should fire his ass.  just like that county clerk in kentucky who refused to sign marriage licenses to gay people.  fire her ass.  let her be a bigoted moron on her own time.
1965hawks

« Reply #2 on: 10 20, 18, 05:13:22:PM » Reply

"Would a left wing democrat that owns a liquor store hire a muslim to work for them knowing the muslim would not serve their products?" [sic]--don't-blameme

dont -blameme,

Damn! Your grammar is atrocious. English isn't really your mother tongue. English is actually your second your second language. as in English as a second language (ESL). Right?  [snicker]

But, of course, your inability to express yourself intelligently using the written word is beside the point, and, furthermore, I've already pointed out your functional illiteracy on several, previous occasions. So with that said, let's move on to your question.

Not only is your Islamophobic question poorly written, it's also illogical. Its illogicalness becomes obvious when the question is rewritten in plain English and without the loaded language you used:

"Would a liquor store owner hire a clerk whose religion forbids its followers to sell alcoholic beverages?

You could had also asked, "Why would a liquor store owner hire a clerk whose religion forbids its followers to sell alcoholic beverages?

Or simply had asked, "Should a store owner hire a clerk whose religion forbids the clerk to sell the store's merchandise?

I won't attempt to answer your question, don't-blameme. What I'll do instead is suggest you read the following article and let you answer your own question. (By the way, don't-blameme,when you read the article,  the first thing you'll notice is that your question is based on the false premise that Muslims don't sell liquor.)

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2005/12/12/selling-liquor-creates-religious-conflict-for-muslims/

justincase

« Reply #3 on: 10 20, 18, 05:23:27:PM » Reply

It's a stupid question anyway. No self-respecting Muslim would apply for a job at a liquor store in the first place. From what I've seen, it's certain idiot Americans (who claim to be Christian, but are not), who get hired and then refuse to do their job for so-called religious reason.
1965hawks

« Reply #4 on: 10 20, 18, 05:42:07:PM » Reply

Yes, justincase. The Islamophobic question was stupid in the first place. But, evidently, although Al Qu'ran strictly forbids it, some Muslims have no qualms about selling alcohol, especially to non-believers. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 10 20, 18, 07:23:25:PM » Reply

How do they spell "products" in YOUR country , hawks?
1965hawks

« Reply #6 on: 10 21, 18, 07:05:30:AM » Reply

products

Now take a seat and shut the fuck up, li'l dannydummkopf!

HAHAHAHAHA

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Would a left wing democrat that owns a liquor store hire a muslim
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory