Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:44:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660557 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Poll: Is Body Slamming A Reporter Admirable, Even in Montana? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print
Author Topic: Poll: Is Body Slamming A Reporter Admirable, Even in Montana?  (Read 630 times)
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #48 on: 10 20, 18, 01:06:15:AM » Reply

America loves America first!!!

A no brainer!

VS
what the absolute dims are proposing..
No borders means No Country! Down all the way!!!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #49 on: 10 20, 18, 05:11:32:AM » Reply

take your meds. 
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #50 on: 10 20, 18, 05:23:33:AM » Reply

He is a stinking, steaming pile of dog shit, but his supporters (meaning you) are much worse!

Hmm, so what exactly is the difference between yours and ours?

Yours: " We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America "

Ours:  "I want to make America Great again."

'Scuse us while we stand in line to vote for ours.

again a stupid fuck lie from BM.  goddamn, boy, I already handed your ass to you once about your lying bullshit about this, you stupid hunk of crap.  why can't you read or think?  and America has always been great, and was greater before the lying chickenshit pig Trump came into office and enabled right wing bigots and liars and racists and fake christians to fly their freak flag in support of this worthless human being Trump.  Obama did not say "fundamentally change," but "fundamentally transform," which more accurately describes his goal of making this country have the same opportunities and chances for all Americans that we have always had for the rich and connected.  who doesn't want that, lying ass?

Here’s Obama’s original statement, in an October 2008 campaign visit to Columbia, Mo:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

And here is one of Trump's most stirring campaign speeches-

“They never say I’m a great speaker,” Trump bellowed, pointing at the media attending the rally. “Why the hell do so many people come? It’s got to be something. I guess they like my policy?”

Trump then invoked Sir Elton John, famed pop star, to explain:

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #51 on: 10 21, 18, 02:27:55:PM » Reply

MAGA vs a undocumented commie stooge

* F69A4FC1-C9C8-4EDF-AD75-41919667E04E.jpeg (116.19 KB, 960x790 - viewed 20 times.)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #52 on: 10 21, 18, 04:10:07:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #53 on: 10 21, 18, 11:03:20:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 ... 4 5  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Poll: Is Body Slamming A Reporter Admirable, Even in Montana?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory