Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 10:04:20:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660903 Posts in 298642 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Poll: Is Body Slamming A Reporter Admirable, Even in Montana? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Poll: Is Body Slamming A Reporter Admirable, Even in Montana?  (Read 634 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #36 on: 10 19, 18, 10:42:55:PM » Reply

He's the president that youse commies are attacking constantly for doing his job and there is nothing you won't do to stop him.  Nothing.  I'd like to seeing him beat the chit out of youse.  I don't care how he does it, because youse sure as hell don't.
wvit1001

« Reply #37 on: 10 19, 18, 10:51:57:PM » Reply

nobody's been physically violent with the president chuck, and nobody had physically attacked the congressman.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #38 on: 10 19, 18, 10:58:40:PM » Reply

The president hasn't been physically violent with anyone either, so your point is what?
wvit1001

« Reply #39 on: 10 19, 18, 11:00:51:PM » Reply

and nobody had been physically violent with the congressman either.    so why would trump cheer for his assaulting the reporter?
lluke47

« Reply #40 on: 10 19, 18, 11:03:56:PM » Reply

It was all in fun for the President, it's just you liberals are such sour pussies..

I would love to body slam a few liberal mob reporters.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #41 on: 10 19, 18, 11:04:04:PM » Reply

Why do your leaders incite and cheer for violence, vit?   You simply don't have any moral capital in your leftist pals left to shake a stick with.  No one denounces them for it and so I'm not either.
wvit1001

« Reply #42 on: 10 19, 18, 11:08:38:PM » Reply

your denouncing something chuck but you're short on anything specific.   trump was pretty clear in his support for violence.   he named the congressman he supported and the illegal assault that he supported against a reporter who was just doing his job and hadn't threatened anyone
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #43 on: 10 19, 18, 11:15:24:PM » Reply

You can focus on one instance, but it doesn't happen in a vacuum vit.  Youse leftists and your leaders are vile and awful and there are many examples of it.  It's war, vit.   Youse want a war, so you got one.  If you don't want violence then clean up your own house before even thinking about what the ones you attack do.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #44 on: 10 20, 18, 12:15:34:AM » Reply

Got to love President Trump!!!!! Knows just how to put the long history irony of violent Dem's & their antifa hate in their place .
justincase

« Reply #45 on: 10 20, 18, 12:20:30:AM » Reply

He is a stinking, steaming pile of dog shit, but his supporters (meaning you) are much worse!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #46 on: 10 20, 18, 12:22:36:AM » Reply

Eric Trump told Fox News his dad became president because of the way he talks. “So many people were so sick and tired of the little
caged, the perfect, the perfectly scripted politician who memorized their little sound bite ... they weren’t any fun, and they had no
charisma, they had no personality,” he said.

The White House Correspondents’ Association issued a statement Friday condemning the president’s praise for Gianforte’s assault on
Jacobs, saying: “All Americans should recoil from the president’s praise for a violent assault on a reporter doing his Constitutionally
protected job.”

The president’s statement risks encouraging more assaults on reporters, The Guardian said.

When asked about Trump’s remark on Friday, a spokeswoman for British Prime Minister Theresa May responded: “Any violence or
intimidation against a journalist is completely unacceptable.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eric-trump-tells-fox-news-004109248.html
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #47 on: 10 20, 18, 12:27:47:AM » Reply

He is a stinking, steaming pile of dog shit, but his supporters (meaning you) are much worse!

Hmm, so what exactly is the difference between yours and ours?

Yours: " We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America "

Ours:  "I want to make America Great again."

'Scuse us while we stand in line to vote for ours.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Poll: Is Body Slamming A Reporter Admirable, Even in Montana?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory