Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:41:24:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Poll: Is Body Slamming A Reporter Admirable, Even in Montana? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Poll: Is Body Slamming A Reporter Admirable, Even in Montana?  (Read 631 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #24 on: 10 19, 18, 10:02:28:PM » Reply

what does anything I do or don't do got to do with our president supporting an illegal act of assaulting a reporter?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #25 on: 10 19, 18, 10:09:49:PM » Reply

You not going to stir up violence against us and expect us to sit on our petards, buddy.   That's not happening.
wvit1001

« Reply #26 on: 10 19, 18, 10:14:37:PM » Reply

so you think our president should cheer on physical violence just for a reporter trying to do his job?

Gianforte was cited for misdemeanor assault by the Gallatin County Sheriff and was ordered to appear in court regarding his actions. Although he was not arrested, he had to go through customary booking procedures.

Three of Montana's largest newspapers, including the Billings Gazette, the largest in the state, the Missoulian and the Independent Record, all rescinded their endorsements of Gianforte in the wake of the incident. Speaker Paul Ryan and other members of Congress urged Gianforte to apologize.

Gianforte won the special election on May 25. During his acceptance speech that evening, he apologized to Jacobs and the Fox News crew for his assault. On June 7 Gianforte made a written apology to Jacobs and donated $50,000 to the Committee to Protect Journalists, which accepted the funds because it was part of the settlement and said it would put them towards the U.S. Press Freedom Tracker. In return, Jacobs agreed to not pursue a civil claim against Gianforte.

On June 12, 2017, Gianforte pleaded guilty and was originally sentenced to four days in jail, to be completed in part through a work program. However, he was ineligible for the work program due to the assault conviction. The judge then switched the sentence to 40 hours of community service, 20 hours of anger management, 180-day deferred sentence, and a $300 fine along with an $85 court fee.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #27 on: 10 19, 18, 10:16:43:PM » Reply

You think Marxine Waters and Holder should stir violence?  You think people should be harassed at restaurants?  You think antifa and BLM should stop free speech and destroy property and assault people?  You think you should blow up the White House?  We are going to fight back.
wvit1001

« Reply #28 on: 10 19, 18, 10:23:09:PM » Reply

you think our president should stir up violence against a reporter trying to do his job chuck?   you haven't said yet.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #29 on: 10 19, 18, 10:27:01:PM » Reply

Yep, we're not going to let you stir and rally violence without you expecting to get hit back.  Slam that mo-fo to the ground.  There are plenty of hurt bodies on our side and youse have zero sympathy.
wvit1001

« Reply #30 on: 10 19, 18, 10:28:43:PM » Reply

hit back against what?   the reporter didn't do anything to him.

According to Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna, who witnessed the incident, "Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground," then "began punching the man" and "yelling something to the effect of 'I'm sick and tired of this!'"; Acuna added that Jacobs was not showing "physical aggression" before the altercation.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #31 on: 10 19, 18, 10:34:43:PM » Reply

What did any of our hurt bodies do to deserve your leftist attacks?  Ya see, vit, when it comes to civility, youse leftists don't have a pot to piss in and we are going to rally for violence as well as you do.  So take your feigned notions of fair play and stick it. They don't exist.
wvit1001

« Reply #32 on: 10 19, 18, 10:37:36:PM » Reply

you keep making excuses for our president cheering on violence chuck.   why would our president cheer on violence against a reporter just doing their job.   
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #33 on: 10 19, 18, 10:38:45:PM » Reply

When attacked with violence, you don't need an excuse to fight back.  It's what is necessary.
wvit1001

« Reply #34 on: 10 19, 18, 10:40:26:PM » Reply

this is the president of our country chuck.   he's the president of our whole country and pledged to uphold our constitution and our laws.   and yet he's cheering on illegal acts of violence against a press that's just doing their job.
wvit1001

« Reply #35 on: 10 19, 18, 10:41:25:PM » Reply

nobody attacked either the congressman or the president with any violence chuck.   what are you talking about?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Poll: Is Body Slamming A Reporter Admirable, Even in Montana?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory