Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 08:11:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662544 Posts in 298795 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump says he hasn't visited troops overseas because he is 'very busy' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Trump says he hasn't visited troops overseas because he is 'very busy'  (Read 164 times)
1965hawks

« Reply #12 on: 10 20, 18, 05:58:24:AM » Reply

kensanIV,

Your logical fallacy: avoiding the issue--when an arguer responds to an argument by not addressing the points of the argument
(also known as straying off topic, digressing, missing the point).

Stop trying to change the subject! At issue here is neither your opinion that the New York Times is "extremely biased" nor is it the number of international trips Barack Obama made while he was president. The topic of discussion here is the fact that your Dear Leader has yet to visit any military bases in a combat zone and the lame excuse he gave for not visiting them.

Oh and by the way, kensanIV. check

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/06/trump-war-zones-afghanistan-iraq-390234

https://www.sentinelsource.com/mcclatchy/trump-says-he-has-yet-to-visit-troops-overseas-because/article_cd0d323f-97ab-5355-a6e2-8f2294f4744a.html
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #13 on: 10 20, 18, 09:16:50:AM » Reply

facts?  old queen kenyan don't need no stinkin' facts!!  he is a stupid fuck trump voter!!
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 10 20, 18, 12:02:54:PM » Reply

trump's played golf over 70 times in the last two years and held lots of rallies for his goofy base but he can't find time to meet with our troops.   
KensanIV

« Reply #15 on: 10 20, 18, 11:19:06:PM » Reply

This old Queen GAYBOY"  has your favorite thing swinging between his legs... and it is large enough to make a fat assed faggot such as you very happy to take it up your POOP CHUTE.

Do you still hate women?
wvit1001

« Reply #16 on: 10 20, 18, 11:23:21:PM » Reply

that's pretty explicate there kensan.   sounds like you think about that kind of stuff pretty often.
justincase

« Reply #17 on: 10 20, 18, 11:24:35:PM » Reply

He's a coward. There is also the fact that he doesn't give a shit about our troops.
wvit1001

« Reply #18 on: 10 20, 18, 11:25:28:PM » Reply

but what's that got to do with trump's failure to visit out troops in war zones kensan?   you'd think someone as rough and tough as you would put some value on that kind of support from our president.
KensanIV

« Reply #19 on: 10 21, 18, 09:49:27:PM » Reply

Wvit, Justine and Oscar.  Please tell the board all about your military service to this nation... Justine is a retired  legal secretary female drunk who couldn't remember what the hell she did last night.

Oscar is queer... He could not serve in the military back when he not too old to serve. They did not permit homsexuals (aka...Queers) He has told the story that he flunked the physical because of a knee injury.  I can believe that because for sure he spent a lot of time on his knees.  He definitely could use some serious couch time with a good therapist.

Wvit, I don't know that much about except he is a liberal loser whom would never wear the uniform of his country.  .  He probably hid behind his Mommy's apron strings.

I have an appointment at the local Veterans Hospital Thursday morning at 9:am.  If you want to see some real veterans (Most of whom SUPPORT TRUMP.  You are welcome to come along or better yet go to any VA Hospital in this country and observe some real American Heroes...And ask them about Trump not visiting military bases.  They would not have a problem with our POTUS not finding time to visit the military base.

How many have you LOSERS visited and shown support for?
wvit1001

« Reply #20 on: 10 21, 18, 09:52:02:PM » Reply

deflecting now kensan?   hahahahhahahahaa
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #21 on: 10 21, 18, 10:04:18:PM » Reply

I don't know of any troops asking for him to visit.  The only one interested in the topic is a commie news reporter who has nothing better to do than to feed TDS'ers.
wvit1001

« Reply #22 on: 10 21, 18, 10:08:31:PM » Reply

as their ultimate commander wouldn't you think trump would at least show his face in the war zones where he's asking Americans to risk their lives?
KensanIV

« Reply #23 on: 10 21, 18, 10:12:35:PM » Reply

To deflect again LOSER... Obama managed to vist 3 times in 8 years... That is an admirable record too.

I shall always REMEMBER BENGHAZI and the Obama White House and Hillary's lies (just to deflect again.)  When they could have helped with little effort.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump says he hasn't visited troops overseas because he is 'very busy'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory