Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:02:15:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653555 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump says he hasn't visited troops overseas because he is 'very busy' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Trump says he hasn't visited troops overseas because he is 'very busy'  (Read 162 times)
wvit1001

« on: 10 18, 18, 10:20:01:AM » Reply

“I’ve been very busy with everything that’s taking place here,” he said, before diving into a rambling boast about the state of the country’s economy and unemployment rates.

“I’m doing a lot of things. But (visiting) is something I’d do. And do gladly. Nobody has been better at the military. Hey, I just got them a pay raise. I haven’t had a pay raise in 11 years… I have done more for the military than any president in many, many years.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-president-trump-is-very-busy-20181017-story.html
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 10 18, 18, 10:20:39:AM » Reply

Fox New ain't gonna watch itself, after all!
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #2 on: 10 18, 18, 11:08:30:AM » Reply

tRump is a yellow, cowardly, little bastard that has avoided the military ALL his life!

He won't go over to visit the troops because.... he's afraid.....

Either he will be picked off by one of the millions he has already made an enemy of....,

OR...,

He will be picked off by one of his OWN....

Coward to the end.....

*Ldy R.* 
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 10 18, 18, 11:09:29:AM » Reply

He just doesn't really care much about them is all.    He doesn't really care much about anyone but himself.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #4 on: 10 19, 18, 12:27:44:AM » Reply

phony conservatives ... adore draft dodging "bone spurs" Trump. 

what a joke.
justincase

« Reply #5 on: 10 19, 18, 12:50:10:AM » Reply

KensanIV

« Reply #6 on: 10 19, 18, 02:39:44:AM » Reply

He obviously has endless energy to devote to this country.  I am amazed at his schedules of  almost daily campaign speeches for his fellow R's.  He must sleep about 3 hours out of 24.

As well his tweets must take some time too.
1965hawks

« Reply #7 on: 10 19, 18, 05:16:26:AM » Reply

Hey, kensanIV! Check out your Dear Leader's pathetic excuse for having not yet visited a military base in a combat zone.

HAHAHA

https://alternet.org/trumps-pathetic-excuse-having-not-yet-visited-military-base-combat-zone
August West

« Reply #8 on: 10 19, 18, 05:26:26:AM » Reply

It`s been a while since he spit on POWs and Gold Star families so he`s got that going for him.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #9 on: 10 19, 18, 05:44:08:AM » Reply

I'm amazed he hasn't had a stroke yet...
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #10 on: 10 19, 18, 08:54:00:AM » Reply

We can STILL hope, Davik....

*Ldy R.* 
KensanIV

« Reply #11 on: 10 20, 18, 02:17:49:AM » Reply

The NY News is an extremely biased news orgn.  So I did some research to see how many US bases overseas Obama visited in 8 years of being our POTUS.

This is a list of international presidential trips made by Barack Obama, the 44th president of the United States. Barack Obama made 52 international trips to 58 different countries (in addition to visiting the West Bank) during his presidency, which began on January 20, 2009 and ended on January 20, 2017. He set the record as the most-traveled president for any first year in office. Obama made ten trips to 21 countries (four countries were visited twice) and was out of the U.S. a total of 40 days.

World map highlighting countries visited by Barack Obama while president
The number of visits per country where he traveled are:

One visit to Argentina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Greece, Iraq, Ireland, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Laos, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Senegal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Vietnam and the West Bank
Two visits to Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Turkey and Vatican City
Three visits to Canada, China and Poland
Four visits to Afghanistan, Japan, Saudi Arabia and South Korea
Five visits to Mexico and the United Kingdom
Six visits to France and Germany

As far as I can find..Obama visited troops overseas 3 times in 8 years and that was just as a side trip when he was in the area for another purpose.

Trump is an extremely busy POTUS.  He is trying to get Republicans elected in all areas of this country and that takes a lot of travel and it would seem that getting more R's elected is his goal.  Of course he will visit our troops when he gets an opportunity.

The NY News was doing nothing but attempting to find something  to bitch about.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump says he hasn't visited troops overseas because he is 'very busy'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory