Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 09:24:25:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660984 Posts in 298646 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Good article by a brilliant man. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Good article by a brilliant man.  (Read 334 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #36 on: 10 20, 18, 04:10:41:PM » Reply

Actually you did, wmd.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #37 on: 10 20, 18, 04:12:30:PM » Reply

Diaper boy loser hoosier is a chickening liar with a hummingbird ass.  He also has no guts.  He chickened out of meeting me for a fist fight.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #38 on: 10 20, 18, 04:23:07:PM » Reply

Diaper boy loser hoosier is a chickening liar with a hummingbird ass. He also has no guts. He chickened out of meeting me for a fist fight.

wrong again, dickhead.  i did not fly to las vegas to meet you face to face to see if you would do something worth getting your ass kicked over.  i would never start a fight with a pussy like you, boy.  but i would be happy to bitch slap you if you got out of line.  but, anywho, i thought about wasting all that dough to fly to vegas when in real life i wouldn't cross the street to piss in your mouth even if your teeth were on fire, and I decided to pass.  you got lucky, punk.  as if you were there anyway. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #39 on: 10 20, 18, 05:00:52:PM » Reply

Dickhead diaper boy loser hoosier is a chickenshit liar pussy bitch piss drinking punk.

wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #40 on: 10 20, 18, 06:00:47:PM » Reply

Actually you did, wmd.

There  was a time, especially back in the excite forum days when I did respect your opinion. Now that you have joined the ranks of the zombies, blindly gulping from the Trump trough of lies with the rest of the pigs, That respect is long gone. It isn't all right wingers I have no respect for. I am friendly with many, and we often get together over adult beverages and have some meaningful discussions. Those types of conversations are pretty much impossible on this board now.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #41 on: 10 20, 18, 07:18:37:PM » Reply

There  was a time, especially back in the excite forum days when I did respect your opinion. Now that you have joined the ranks of the zombies, blindly gulping from the Trump hating trough of lies with the rest of the pigs, That respect is long gone. It isn't all left wingers I have no respect for. I am friendly with many, and we often get together over adult beverages and have some meaningful discussions. Those types of conversations are pretty much impossible on this board now.

The problem is with the TDS leftists, wmd, not us.  They are the ones who have destroyed civil discourse.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #42 on: 10 20, 18, 07:27:14:PM » Reply

I heartily disagree Dan. Yes there a a few that argue pointlessly, but even you must admit, if you are honest, that HD does his homework, and makes many valid points and backs them up with non-partisan links. Unlike D2D  who only posts opinions from right wing fringe sites, and then you have our resident insane conspiracy theorist, Sin-Qua-Non, who hopefully is seeing a psychiatrist for his disorders, and wWV10MHZ, who you cannot truthfully deny is an incurable racist posting under at least two screen names. Lluke47 doesn't post often, but when he does, how does a reasonable person communicate with him? This is just a few.

I don't like calling folks names, but I will respond in kind. I am not a turn the other cheek type of person.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #43 on: 10 21, 18, 12:48:55:AM » Reply

There is no question that the liberals are to blame for the deterioration of civility, wmd.  Whatever substance hoosier presents is destroyed and undermined by his grotesque behavior.  When libs act like this, I don't bother trying to be respectful to them.  I don't dignify their behavior by taking their arguments seriously.  They don't deserve respect when they act like that.

From day one after Trump got elected they have been like this.
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #44 on: 10 21, 18, 06:38:49:AM » Reply

wrong again, rancid bacon breath.  i have hated liars, bigots and racists since my late teens.  can't stand them.  when i hear them or read their hateful bullshit i lose my temper and call them out on it.  trump is just the biggest piece of shit openly racist, bigoted liar in our history. 
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #45 on: 10 21, 18, 12:17:54:PM » Reply

Perhaps no question in your mind Dan, but IMHO by not calling out the overt racists in your party, or clique, or whatever it is you align yourself with, you are apparently in support of their aberrant behavior. If you support irrational conspiracy theories, you are guilty of being a conspiracy theorist by association. If you cannot separate the wheat from the chaff in your own political family and call the bad eggs out then your criticism of others is meaningless.

BTW, I am happy to see Bill Walker drop from the race  in Alaska, clearing the way for a (D) win there.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #46 on: 10 21, 18, 12:22:06:PM » Reply

Trump does not receive one bit of undeserved criticism. He is without a doubt  the worst President in modern history, and perhaps of all time.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #47 on: 10 21, 18, 02:31:45:PM » Reply

Perhaps no question in your mind Dan, but IMHO by not calling out the overt racists in your party

I do call out the overt racists in my own party.  But you and I probably disagree as to what is racist.  For example, pointing out the fact that blacks commit a higher percentage of crime than their proportion of the population.  That is not racist.  It is pointing out a fact.

you are apparently in support of their aberrant behavior.

That's your opinion.  Give me an example of what you call abberant, and I will tell you whether or not I support it.

If you support irrational conspiracy theories

No I don't.  But your fellow libs support the irrational belief that Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election and that he is Putin's puppet.  Do you condemn that ridiculous theory?

you are guilty of being a conspiracy theorist by association.

LOL!

BTW, I am happy to see Bill Walker drop from the race  in Alaska, clearing the way for a (D) win there.

Dunleavy is going to win.  Begich is a lying slimeball.  We Alaskans can sniff out this sleazy move by Walker and Begich.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Good article by a brilliant man.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory